Jiri Tlusty and Dave Navarro

luckyinky

Just Browsing
Media
have heard recently (so I'm behind a lot) that there are some old nice pictures of Maple LEafs rookie nude and in comprimising photos concerning sexuality. Also, I hear Dave Navarro has some pics jackin off and tasting his own cum? Would love to see that. So... if anyone has any pics. :)

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regarding Jiri Tlusty, it is a phone/cam shot he took and sent to a female "fan". Any website publishing the pic is immediately sent a cease and desist letter from his attorneys. I spoke with several attorneys I work with and have followed the issue as it is debated on the web (in the legal issues blogs, not the gossip sites). Debate over the merits of his claim is heated, but here is the gist of what I discovered.

He is not denying it is him, in fact, since he himself took the picture, he is claiming copyright on it. While one can debate the merits of this claim, in fact, there is enough controversy over the legality of his claim to probably survive any summary judgment/adjudication motion to throw it out. Thus, while a website could dispute his claim and possibly prevail in court, it would take a lot of money to fight. Additionally, since there is enough controversy over the issue, it is highly unlikely that the prevailing party would be granted their attorney fees and costs, which means it would be expensive for both parties. He appears to be willing to take on that cost.

But when it comes to such things, facts and issues change constantly, so you might want to keep your eyes open. If enough websites do publish, can he really try to stop all of them? Also, having seen the pic before it was pulled, he certainly doesn't have anything to be ashamed of!

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Robin,

I'm not a lawyer, but THIS is how I'd argue against his claim if I were in that position: (specifically the bod shot, although it really could apply to both pics) He sent them to someone, after which they became that person's property. Unless he specifically requested that person not show anyone else, AND that person agreed, I don't think he'd have a middle leg to stand on. It's not as if the person he sent them to used it as his endorsement of something ("Jiri Tlusty says Crisco shortening makes great pie crust AND great lube.").

caligula2005

Just Browsing
Media
It's not Dave Navarro it is Chris Pointus from Jackass. He tried to do it and send it in to Playgirl.

displayimage.php