Jive Jones

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dont know his sexuality... Well it doesn't matter. But if you catch him at the right time and the right place it doesn't matter. No I didn't sleep with him. If I had the balls maybe I might could have. I was talking to him on Facebook, fan girling, taking his ego balls deep and he got real sexual. I told him I dont mind but I am a dude. cis male, my picture is me a dude. He said at that moment it didn't really matter. Maybe he was joking, maybe had I gone I could have gotten that Jive Joneses. No big deal I appeal to drunk guys. What if? Sorry, im reliving my should'a, Could'a, Woulda's

Rickk88

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was it him running into the water naked at the end of a clip? I think I remember a clip like that.

LuttleOne

Worshipped Member
Media
I dont know his sexuality... Well it doesn't matter. But if you catch him at the right time and the right place it doesn't matter. No I didn't sleep with him. If I had the balls maybe I might could have. I was talking to him on Facebook, fan girling, taking his ego balls deep and he got real sexual. I told him I dont mind but I am a dude. cis male, my picture is me a dude. He said at that moment it didn't really matter. Maybe he was joking, maybe had I gone I could have gotten that Jive Joneses. No big deal I appeal to drunk guys. What if? Sorry, im reliving my should'a, Could'a, Woulda's

This is hot