Jizz taste

blooeyz

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven"t tasted many loads, but the ones I have tasted weren't bad, one actually tasted just like my jizz.
Well I just blew this guy, on the condition I'd swallow because his wife won't, so I said ok.
Well I almost threw up in his lap! It's hard to describe but I guess it was just so watery and salty. I was a champ swallowed the load. I would like to hook up with him again, but I dont want to be like his wife.
What do you other guys do with a less than delicious?

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The taste of ejaculate is directly related to a person's diet, alcohol intake and if they smoke. Meat eaters (yeah...I know!) have a very strong taste. People who eat a lot of fresh fruit will actually have a sweeter taste. Ask him to eat some pineapple for a few days before you blow him...you should see a difference.

I haven"t tasted many loads, but the ones I have tasted weren't bad, one actually tasted just like my jizz.
Well I just blew this guy, on the condition I'd swallow because his wife won't, so I said ok.
Well I almost threw up in his lap! It's hard to describe but I guess it was just so watery and salty. I was a champ swallowed the load. I would like to hook up with him again, but I dont want to be like his wife.
What do you other guys do with a less than delicious?

Reactions: 933295 and jpk338

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Boyfriend drinks, smokes and eats lot of meat. Yet his cum is the sweetest I ever tasted. Couple of years ago when I first tasted him I even suggested he get a medical checkup to see if there was something wrong with his bloodsugar levels. Turned out he's just very tasty :)

Reactions: 933295

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Once I get past the feel of that load of hot snot on my tongue, the sperm tingle starts. I've had totally tasteless loads when I wasn't sure if the guy really had cum or not, to some pretty sour stuff. Never tasted sweet, though. My problem is the feel - hot warm snot, everywhere. I usually spit because of the feel, but there have been times when he has rammed the dick down so far I can't stop the swallowing reflex, and gulp, down it goes. And five minutes or so later, my whole mouth has the sperm tingle.

Reactions: evolution

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my favourite things is getting sucked, but I've rarely had any comments from cocksuckers about the taste of my cum. Two regulars (about the only people who've done me more than once or twice) have no hesitation in swallowing it, so I guess it's ok!