jizzing on yourself

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i like the feeling of my own warm jizm hitting my skin. any other guys deliberatly cum on themselves? i especially like the feel of the warm semen on my chest or belly. any others?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before I began consuming my own cum, I too enjoyed the look and feel of shooting on myself (still do.). And like latinluva, I too enjoy a warm splash of my fresh cum hitting my face when I shoot (if I happen to shoot that far).

I remember one hot summer day having a good masturbation session that lasted about 3.5 hours. When I came, I shot my load all over my stomach and chest. When I was done, I was so exhausted that I just fell asleep without cleaning myself up first. When I awoke from my post-orgasmic nap, I had dried cum all over me - quite a sight.

Simba

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have occasions when I didn't cleaned off thoroughly, hurry to look like nothing happened, and had to scrape off dried cum off the hairs between my bell bottom and pubes. Was not in a place to shower. It actually was getting me horny again as I reflected back on the session that caused it.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like the feeling of my own warm jizm hitting my skin. any other guys deliberatly cum on themselves? i especially like the feel of the warm semen on my chest or belly. any others?

It's fun sometimes, but other times I can't be bothered with the cleanup if I'm in a hurry or not wanting to take a shower just then/not wanting to have cum all over me for the remainder of the day. I prefer to just lay back and stroke my rod as I cum, but (in addition to the self-mess issue) this has the risk that whatever I'm sitting/laying on will get jizz on it. And that can be an even more bothersome cleanup situation.

Thank gods mom never knew about the sofa in the living room.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do that all the time. After cumming on my body, I enjoy the after glow which sometimes leads to a nap. When I wake up, the cum would have dried all over my body, which calls for a shower.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i used to do this all the time as well. but i found that when i stood up to cum that i blasted/shot far and when i am lying down on my bed, it oozes. BUT- i edged last night with my bf on cam and i came suddenly after 2 hours of jacking. usually i can detect when i am about to cum. anyway the orgasm was super intense and i shot all over my shoulder, neck and chest and stomach and my hand was covered in jizz. super messy but hot fun.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally agree one of the better ways to go
Spent a few years in perfection mode by having a Hot basin of water and a cloth readily available - saved getting outa bed.., water ended up being warm by the end of the session and usage of, but all good nice and clean for sleep thereafter haha only lasted several years tho, and gave up as too much drama to get organized
Just used the dry cloth method after that ha
enz

all good messy fun
damn just like a 2nd job... ha

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love ejaculating on myself and seeing how far I will blow

Same thing here. I prefer not to hit myself in the face, but I let it land where ever. One of my friends use to always cum in a rag until I told him to stop. Now he likes seeing har far he can shoot.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love cumming on my chest and stomach, and generally the distance I shoot correlates with the intensity of the orgasm. A bit of a pain to clean up, but in the heat of the moment I always prefer to let it fly!

D

deleted405852

2/3 of the time I masturbate laying down so I can feel my cum hit my chest. I enjoy the warmth and smell of my sex.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do it sometimes when I masturbate, but not because i get off on feeling my cum hit my body, but because I just enjoy the release of just exploding and not caring where it shoots. Except sometimes I manage a straight shot into one of my eyes and then it's burn city for a while--not fun.