jizzing on yourself

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
uhhm
tbh
i thought it was almost a natural basic law from teen days to lie down and furtively masturbate under the covers, cumming copiously on yr tummy
defying gravity only by being daring with standing or trying ANY other possible combinations or positions known to man..ha or lady
enz

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like the feeling of my own warm jizm hitting my skin. any other guys deliberatly cum on themselves? i especially like the feel of the warm semen on my chest or belly. any others?
I've wondered if gay guys jizz in their own mouths or is that just nuts to even think that?

D

deleted3782

I'll pass on cumming on myself. It usually starts to drip off me as soon as I get up anyway. That's what tissues were invented for...haha.

Azwild1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love shooting it and feeling it splash on my abs and chest, and yes, sometimes my face. For some reason it feels better than shooting in a cum rag or tissue. I also enjoy the smell and being. able to rub it in or take a taste

Milkdud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you know what? actully I cant stand the feeling of cum on me, I end up cumming on myslef alot though its really wierd.

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to shoot all over myself, but I generally lay down a paper towel "tarp" over my chest right before I blow. Best of both worlds! Now, if I happen to get my face...that's okay, I'd just be happy with the results.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not really a fan of it. When I'm messing with someone, I don't think much of it. But I don't like cumming on myself.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Love shooting all over my chest and tits and occasionally on my face and into my mouth. Like to just let it stay there while I come down and smell the great cum scent.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I generally lie on my back and jizz on my stomach and chest. Then I like to rub it all over my stomach and chest, even sneeking a taste now and then.

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like to cum on myself but most of the time I am not into the cleanup required. A compromise technique I use a lot is when the big moment is approaching I put a doubled over tissue on my stomach right under my dick and hand and the first shot will (usually) hit me between my pecs and the rest ends up in the tissue. I get the thrill of cumming on myself, but not much mess to clean up. The first shot on my chest wipes up easily.

When I am really into it, yeah, it's lay on the bathroom floor time and let 'er rip ... tile cleans up a lot easier than my bed, lol ... and the shower is right there to hop in and clean up. Did this just the other night infact ... and shot over my shoulder onto a throw rug I didn't move far enough away ... oops. :redface: