JJ Feild

Equus14

Experimental Member
Media
I was watching Agatha Christie's Death on the Nile with David Suchet and there on the screen was JJ Feild. In one scene he walks out from the hotel to catch up with Suchet's Poirot and you see his HUGE flaccid cock in his pants swing forward for a second as he stops and then settles against his leg. It's pretty big probably 8 or 9 inches flaccid. It's very evident that he's very well hung. If I can extract more clips from the movie that shows him I will add those later.

http://rapidshare.com/files/30648420/JJ_Feild_aka_JJ_Field_-_Taken_from_Death_on_the_Nile.mpg.html

Has anyone seen this guy before? He's simply georgous to. Reminds me a bit like Jude Law, but obviously much more well endowed since we've seen Jude.

jj feild | online - h o m e
JJ Feild

Attachments

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This I take it was from the BBC television series and not the film version with Peter Ustinov. Will definitely take a closer look.

philliz

Just Browsing
Media
I've just seen JJ Feild in BBC The Sally Lockhart Mysteries: Ruby in the Smoke, I tell you in this production he's wearing high waisted trousers with it all hanging to his left, and there are quite a few times where you see that beauty flopping around. I think he's packing a big number and low hangers.

D

deleted1000652

Neve Campbell is lucky to be getting a heaping ladle of that every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: rihrihroman