JL King downlow bisexuality

love2suckcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My two cents for what it's worth.

"And in all actuality downlow is the informal word for bisexuality so it does include anyone and everyone from any and every race and gender. "

I don't think so. On the DL to me means noone can find out. Keep it on the DL. A married man who is actually gay who has discreet affairs with men can be having them on the DL regardless of color.

Or a guy that isn't married but is known to the outside world generally as straight. He fucks around with other guys "on the DL" meaning he wants noone to find out. He enjoys maintaining the straight label.

The one who is married and on the DL is the worst because generally their spouses do not know and if they do know I have no problem with it. But the spouses that do not know, DL is the same as having affairs she does not know about.

As far as the single guy that does it on the DL, personal choice I guess. But it is still being deceitful to the women he sleeps with, especially since if they knew they may not sleep with him again.

I have no problem with bisexuals whatsoever. I do have problems with people on the DL.

Flip the sexes for women. Same thing.

Thank you! Very well said.