80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: deleted1048037

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big is his knob?

In one of the Brandi Belle 'episodes' this guy is measured, and seems to be about 7 long (she's measuring from the side, from his leg actually and it's 7.5 from there, so I think it's safe to subtract at least half an inch to get the 'real' measurement) of course he might not have a 100% erection at that moment. Girth is appearantly 6-ish, although it's a little hard to see how tight she actually wraps the tape around it..

Btw, Ramon (another of the BB-guys) is measured in the same way, he's right under 9 from the side/leg, and girth is 6.5-ish..

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In one of the Brandi Belle 'episodes' this guy is measured, and seems to be about 7 long (she's measuring from the side, from his leg actually and it's 7.5 from there, so I think it's safe to subtract at least half an inch to get the 'real' measurement) of course he might not have a 100% erection at that moment. Girth is appearantly 6-ish, although it's a little hard to see how tight she actually wraps the tape around it..

Btw, Ramon (another of the BB-guys) is measured in the same way, he's right under 9 from the side/leg, and girth is 6.5-ish..

Is JMac only 7????? Fuck I'm bigger!:eek:

Reactions: deleted1048037

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, that was hot, i wouldnt mind fucking him while he fucks her, nice ass on him, then DP her!!!

nice but short vid hungjosh, how big?

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cock is bigger than JMac's? Who would have believed it?

But his dick looks HUGE on bangbros. Perhaps it's all camera angles.

As I wrote in another thread I had a similar experience when I saw a dick I thought was big being measured to 4.5 in girth.. I have 5.3 girth myself, but I would never have guessed I'd be thicker than him, let alone that much thicker.. Things look bigger on film I guess..

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight