• no

Votes: 28 26.4%

• Total voters

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey man JO buddy complains to me and thinks he is not that big and he really gets upset about it. He is only 20 years old, so there is still time for some growth, but I tell him really not to worry about it and that he is fine.

Can you please help me out and convince him this is not true.

Tell me what you think of his meat.

Attachments

Spinner2010

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
youth is wasted on the young. so many young guys dont' appreciate what they have. It really isn't about how big you are. Also why stress over something you have no control over. Its not like you can really go out and buy a bigger one. Deal with it, and the sooner you do the happier you will be. My bf is NOT hung and he is still a pain about it. He is a marathon runner with an incredible body and still is shy. It drives me crazy. If you can' be happy with your self how can other be expected to be happy with you. Confidence comes from inside, not out. Enough help? :)

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Hungdad, if practically anyone was jacking next to your big piece of meat, they'd look relatively small too! I assume your jo bud is also more of a straight guy and therefore not as used to seeing guys' erect dicks side by side with their own. You need to be very upfront about telling him that he should not be using your endowment as a 'norm' - you are probably in the 98th percentile. Here are fairer ways to consider whether he is 'big enough':

- Does his dick bring him pleasure?
- Does it bring others' pleasure (and, if you can admit it to him, that means YOU need to share that fact as well)?
- Does he judge women only by the measurement of their busts or look at the 'total package', including overall proportions and how great they are in bed? If he analyzes how HE judges others he is attracted to, he'll quickly realize that others are probably using a more generous and flattering approach in judging him.

I agree with Spinner, this type of low self-confidence is unfortunately tied to maturity. While his dick has little chance of getting bigger at age 20, his self-confidence is going to continue to swell in size, especially with some helpful guidance from someone who is more mature and can help encourage him to get over relative size differences.

Good luck - you're a heck of a guy to try and be of assistance to your mate. And, in my opinion, based only on the photo, it looks like your buddy is quite good in size, and his body looks like it is awesome.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You feel sexy & horny in his company, and sprout a solid stiffy; THAT should tell him he's got all he needs, so enjoy :smile:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His dick is fine. If you try to compare to half of the phony pics here, along with the real ones, dicks come in all sizes. He has nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever. His dick looks delicious to me!

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
statistics and research shows penis' grow up to ~24-28 years of age.

His penis is perfect now and will be a bit bigger.
He needs to do his own research on these facts.
He has normal self-doubts about his self image and shouldn't be to hard on himself. This is normal questioning for a young man.

AngelKOF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hes just about average in my experience, but no, he won't grow any more. Any growth past 20 is going to be imperceptible, and likely in the girth department anyway.