JO Club Experience

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Guys,

I have a recent (this week) JO club experience I want to share! ;-)

About six weeks ago, I found myself with plans to visit Seattle. It had been awhile since I had been there and was looking forward to returning. Several weeks beforehand, I took the opportunity to browse around on LPSG looking for possible fun things to do or places to go while there. Surprisingly there didn’t seem to be much but what was there was sorta interesting.

There were a couple of postings referencing the local bathhouse (club Z) and another whose name escapes me at the moment, and a couple of comments about a JO club. Well, I’ve been to bathhouses before for some safe fun but never to a JO club so I was intrigued with the prospect of that.

Some posters lamented they’d never had a JO buddy (me too) and always wanted one (me too). Some had a buddy but lost touch (well, me too, sorta). A couple of posters expressed wanting to go to a JO club but were understandably nervous about going to an event specific to JO. I say understandable because, for must of us, JO has nearly always been something we did in private. It would be scary to think about being seen doing something no one has ever really seen us do…even though it something nearly every other male in the world has done at one time or another (and continues to do to this day).

One guy expressed concern as to the quality of the clientele of such an event to the degree that he parked himself outside of a place to pass judgment on the guys going in. I dare say in that situation, he wasn’t looking for JO fun, he was looking for a lover. Apparently none of them measured up because he bailed without giving it even the cursory try. Too bad…and pretty shallow. I thought JO clubs were about looking at, or playing with dick while JO’ing, not looking for a ‘hot lover’. Sorry, I digress….(just found that mindset a bit annoying).

Anyway, I did some research and found Seattle had club called Raincity Jacks that meets on a regular basis and coincidentally during the very week I had planned to be there. I decided to keep that night free for me to go check it out….which I did.

Raincity Jacks meets in a leased warehouse facility catering to a multitude of sexually oriented venues wherein groups of people with varying kinds of sexual interests (straight, bi, gay, etc) can meet in a safe place to explore. From some of the equipment I saw there, I’d say there were some varying forms of S&M, Bondage, couples swapping, etc., going on there at various scheduled times. Well, I’m not one to judge, I just found it intriguing and to a certain degree pleasing that there was a place that caters to this side of the human experience.

The Raincity Jacks event was on a Wednesday night officially starting at 8pm with the doors open at 7p and closing at 8pm. If you’re late, you’re SOL. Not knowing what to expect, I got there at 7:00pm on the dot. Just like the bathhouses, you have to register and join their club to get in. Since I didn’t live in Seattle, I opted for the one time ‘trial’ membership for $20. Not a bad price if you compare it to a movie with popcorn and drink, only this one includes a happy ending!

New members are required to go through a first timer’s orientation lasting about 20mins including a brief tour of the place. I found it a little humorous because the tour involved us new people fully dressed going through areas where everyone else was fully undressed and already in various stages of play. Our tour guide then sat us down and proceeded frankly, and with good humor to put us at ease, to go through the introduction to the venue along with the various do’s and don’ts.

In a nutshell, you were free to do anything as long as it did not involve “lips below the hips”, anal play of any kind, or any penetration of any kind. So, no fingering of any kind….though I’d swear I saw a misplaced finger once or twice. Also, confidentiality was the rule. Essentially, what goes on in Raincity Jacks, stays in Raincity Jacks, regardless of who you might see there. One new guy was very concerned about being contacted after the fact. He was assured that all of the membership data was strictly confidential would never be given out to anyone for any reason.

After having gone through the new member registration and orientation spiel, I was free to take a locker (they thoughtfully loaned me a lock), undress and join the fun….which I did.

The facility consisted of the entry hall, a separate room for lockers and storage, a smaller walk through antechamber with four double beds and then the main room. The main room consisted of a walled off section for the bathrooms, a shower, and a kitchenette accessible to everyone. The fun room itself was pretty large and tall as you would expect in a warehouse.

The perimeter walls were lined with a series of couches and in three corners, arranged in conversation style layout. The center of the room had a table sufficient to support someone interested in lying there to receive group interest if that were to be the case. I should mention that everything was covered in washable slipcover sheets. Even the carpeted floors had a series of washable sheets laid out. We were admonished in orientation that if we were about to bust a nut, to make sure we did it over the sheets.

On a table by the kitchenette, as well as throughout the facility, there were supplies of lube, paper towels, and moist towelletes. Also provided were color coded wrist bands. Red bands to indicate to others that you did NOT want to be approached or touched in anyway, and Green bands to indicate that you were fully open to being man handled. For everyone else without bands, it was understood that one’s personal space was just that, personal space, and that you were not to violate that space unless you had the other’s permission. Meaning you were not allowed to just walk up and grab someone without their permission. That said, it’s not like you had to verbalize it but you’d better recognize the other’s body language and back off if you were making the other uncomfortable. While I was there I didn’t see anyone wearing any bands but it was nice to know they were there, especially the green ones if you were shy about asking for attention.

By my count, there were about 40 guys there, maybe a few more I couldn’t see. In a conversation with a guy later in the evening when I was dressed to leave, he mentioned there were far more guys at the last event. That was good to hear.

The guys were all over the map in terms of age, size, and race. There were Whites, Hispanics, Blacks, and Asians. One guy was probably in his early 20’s, about 10-12 guys over 60, with the others all over in between. Most were in pretty decent shape consistent with their ages. I didn’t see any extremes one-way or the other. And even if I did, there was nothing that said I had to venture near them. I did see one guy who seemed pretty intense at looking at guys in the face. That was sorta weird for me, but maybe that’s because I was more interested in what was in their hand. To each his own.

Speaking of things in hands, dick sizes were also all over the map. There were at least two guys that had close to 9+ inches. One of the guys was older and in pretty decent shape. I couldn’t help but think of all the fun he’s had in his lifetime with that toy. The others were all pretty normally equipped ranging anywhere from 5-9” thick and thin.

When I first walked into the main room buck naked, I opted to not stimulate myself except occasionally. I tried to keep my hands away and just let nature take its course as I took in what was going on around me. In the center of the room, there were about six guys surrounding this one guy leaning back against the table. It was pretty hot. He was jerking off, glistening with lube, while others where doing what they could to assist. He would alternately let them jerk him off. Eventually he nutted for all of us to see. While this was going on, it was interesting to see various groups were doing their own thing and thus this little event was not the total center of attention.

Off in one conversation corner, there were about six 60yo’s all enjoying their own company. In the other corner, some 30-50yo guys just chatting about things not necessarily sexual, but still with their dicks in hand slowly stroking away. I found this the most interesting to watch as it appeared they knew each other and had grown to be totally comfortable being naked, hard, and handling themselves in front of others. There were others like me that chose to walk around and see what others were doing. Back in the area where the beds were, there were several small groups doing what guys do when they’re in bed.

Eventually I couldn’t resist any longer and slowly took myself in hand. It was quite freeing to walk around with a hardon not caring who could see it. I’d occasionally stroke myself while looking on at others. There were other guys doing the same thing; looking but not participating. I suppose if I went there as a regular I’d have partaken in some feels here and there, after all, that’s what JOing is all about.

It was fun to watch some one as they got closer and closer to nutting just to see what their experience was and then how they came down from their high. For the most part it was with a satisfied, though somewhat sheepish smile. If some guy was helping them get off, it was nice to see them help the guy get cleaned up afterwards. Seemed like a pretty friendly group.

I knew it was only a matter of time for myself to nut after I scooped up some of the readily available lube and made good use of it. I don’t usually use lube when JOing but this time it sure felt nice. I held off for quite a while. I supposed you call that edging. It was about that time that someone got around to expressing interest in playing with me. We played with each other for a bit. I kept having to take his hand away as I was getting pretty close. He wanted me to cum on him, which I eventually and gladly did, shooting right into his bush. He seemed to enjoy it and didn’t make any effort to wipe it away afterwards. He just wandered off in search of the next load while I sought out the paper towels and wet wipes.

It’s funny, in that environment, I didn’t feel any need to run off and hide while I cleaned up. I just stood there and wiped myself down. I didn’t care if anyone could see me. It seemed that was what the event was all about; see and be seen (and I’m no exhibitionist!).

All in all, it was a nice evening. I think I saw four guys blow their loads, heard a couple of accolades from across the room when others nutted. Some stayed for another round, some called it an evening. I think I would be a regular if I had such a club in my area. I think it would be nice to get to know people in that environment where the veneer of outside life is stripped away in favor of complete nakedness. It’s amazing how class distinctions are wiped away when everyone is completely naked, not to mention JOing.

So, for those of you contemplating going to such an event, by all means do so. There’s nothing to be nervous about. If you’ve been naked in a locker room you can do this too! And, you can always leave if you decide it’s not for you but nothing ventured, nothing gained! I enjoyed it. I’d do it again given the chance.

If you want to know more, PM me. I’ll be glad to share.

Reactions: Beck19 and PeteFree

Did one in DC once, again just to see what it was like. Thing that gets me was that everyone so quiet when they j/o. I find it hard NOT to moan, groan make a lot of noise j/o my cock.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did one in DC once, again just to see what it was like. Thing that gets me was that everyone so quiet when they j/o. I find it hard NOT to moan, groan make a lot of noise j/o my cock.
And THAT is appreciated by all. I like it when guys get a little breathy or start moaning as they build up. The Seattle club orientation encouraged letting people know when you were about to nut. Makes it fun for the others to see!:biggrin1:

hardboi69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for sharing, man. Your experience has got me raging hard! I've always have been curious about these clubs myself. So hot! Thanks again for sharing, stud. I'd give anything to be your JO bud!

go4usc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been a member of the Raincity Jacks for a while. I haven't had the opportunity to go to an event in more than a few years, at least since they moved to the new facility. The run down you gave of the event is pretty much what I experienced the first time that I went. The guys that go there are all very nice, it's very professional (as much as a J/O event can be) the place was very clean and inviting. They also hold a number of different events that are voted on by the membership. Event's like Underwear Nights, Cockring nights, leather, etc. You don't have to participate if you don't want to. They also hold what is known as a "Countdown Night". At a certain time during the night, there will be a countdown where everyone is supposed to cum at the same time. Again, you don't have to if you don't want to, but it is pretty HOT to hear a group of men cumming at the same time. If your ever in Seattle, you really should check it out. Like the original poster said, Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm so pleased to see a post about Rain City Jacks as it brought back many memories. I used to go about 6 years ago before I moved from Seattle and really enjoyed the friendly men and setting. It was a cross-section of men of all ages, shapes, colours, and sizes. I found it one of the most respectful group sex settings I've ever encountered, and I think it was because the memebers knew how special it was. It was fun to just move around and play with different guys on an individual and group level. It also taught me to get rid of my attitude and lookism about guys. I wasn't there to "marry" anyone, and I was uptight at first about playing with guys I didn't necessarily find attractive, but over time openned my eyes to just relating to people and enjoying each other in the moment. But you don't have to play with anyone either, as long as you respected people with a polite no thank you.

If you stayed there most of the night, there were always a few of us who tried to get up to three or more loads out over the night. It was really nice to be on you last one and having a few guys around you working different body parts to help get that last dry one out. Sometimes, this occured on a large platform in full view of twenty guys in the room. So hot.

I also was able to connect with a few other really hung guys at Rain City Jacks. We would arrange meets on our own. One guy had a huge nine incher with a big head. I loved getting slapped around with that. Great memories.

ThickMeatJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The famous JO Club NY Jacks has a list of jack off clubs on their website. I have no way of knowing if any of the clubs listed are still active. Check it out for yourselves and report back.

New York Jacks look for the "Other J/O Clubs and Links"