JO Club Experience

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Towels are not required in Toronto. Many men walk around with their towel over their shoulder. I would say most men wear their towel though.

Ashejacker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went to a private home j/o party-club in Henderson, NV I saw posted on CL. It was a large, beautiful home with a very nice pool and patio area, Tiki bar that was surrounded by privacy walls. I learned the host had parties once a month, weather permitting because he didn't allow any jacking inside his home. Couldn't blame him for that. I was really nervous about going as I assumed it would be 100% gay with activities I'm not into going on. I received an email response from the host with details, directions and rules of the event.

Like in the OP this was just a j/o event. No lips below the hips. No penetration of any kind. No means no etc. You were required to bring your own towel-sunblock and there was a $10 "Donation" required for beverages and beer. No hard alcohol allowed and anyone intoxicated would be asked to leave. I also had to send a cock-body picture to be invited. The email also explained that there would be a variety of men, some straight, bi and gay and limited to 25 total guests. You were required to be nude at the event and only allowed to wear your towel. You were also required to sit on your towel on any chair or lounger.

When I arrived I went to the back pool gate as instructed and rang the bell. I could hear guys laughing and music playing. I was nervous as hell!!! I had to ring the bell twice before the host opened the gate/door and invited me in. I also had to give him the confirmation email and $10. He was a super nice guy and as I was a first time attendee, he asked if I had and questions about the party or rules. He then invited to go over to the clothing table and disrobe. Then go to the bar and have a beer and make myself comfortable.

I guess there were 18-20 guys there when I arrived. Most were completely nude and a few guys at the Tiki bar had their towels around their waist (newbies). I could tell the host was selective, most guys were in decent to very good shape, dick sizes seemed to range from 6" to 8". Some thick, some thin. Some cut, some uncut. Age range was late 20's to 50's. Several guys were just laying in the sun. Some were laying and stroking. Some were in the pool (Oh, you weren't allowed to cum in the pool or at the bar area). A few guys were sitting on loungers and stroking each other. There was 3 guys at the Tiki bar that were talking, laughing and stroking each others cocks, 2 off them were pretty large and the other average. I stripped, folded my clothes and placed them on table as instructed and wrapped my towel around my waist and headed to the Tiki bar for a much needed beer!!! I was so nervous, that I was totally flaccid.

When I got to the bar I opened a cooler and got myself a beer and sat on one of the stools and tried to get in the stroking mood! I started a conversation with a couple of other guys and found out they were first timers also. One straight one orally bi. One of them was sporting a pretty good sized tent under his towel from watching the 3 guys playing with each other. The other guy was as nervous as me. Finally the conversation turned to what possessed us to come to the party. The responses were pretty much the same. We all had stroked of with a buddy before and enjoyed it. We all had an exhibitionist streak in us and it was excitingly taboo to be naked and stroking in group setting. After talking a few minutes about what we liked, I started to rub my cock under my towel and try to get myself hard as did my straight counterpart. We just watched each other rubbing and within a couple minutes we both were semi hard. Then out of the corner of my eye I caught 2 of the 3 guys that were stroking each other step away from the bar area onto a small grassy area on the side of the patio. They were facing each other and really stroking each other hard now. I could tell they had lube, as their cocks were all shiny a raging hard! Then they put their cocks together and were really getting into it! I said to myself "fuck it" I gonna watch this! I turned on my stool as did a few of the other guys and focused on the action going on. After about another minute, one of them started to arch his back and moan. Then still with their cocks together he blasted the other guys cock and abdomen with a huge load and the other blew within seconds! Guys actually cheered from the pool area! I was now totally hard and rubbing myself pretty rapidly. They then went over to the pool shower and cleaned each other up. I then heard the guy beside me say "Fuck that was hot"! I turned and he had taken off his towel and draped it over the seat of his chair. He was hard as a rock, probably 6 3/4" with good girth and a big fukkin mushroom head. The host had arrived and he had dumped his towel and was playing with bi guys cock and balls 2 chairs down. He (host) was totally shaved and sporting a pretty big veined cock and some serious low hanging balls. The guy beside me said he needed to get in the pool and cool down quick! I agreed! Finally I dropped my towel and we headed to the pool with our beers. Good gawd I was fukkin turned on!

When we got to pool, we started getting a pretty good view of the other guys on their loungers. I was really surprised at how many of them were shaved and most were just sitting or laying there stroking their cocks in the sun talking like it was just a normal day at the office! A few guys were stroking each other. The biggest cock there was a Hispanic guy with what appeared to be 8" or better and uncut, he had a few extra pounds but certainly not obese. He had his foreskin pulled back and was just massaging his head and I could clearly see pre-cum and a metal cock ring at the base.

Me and my new pool buddy just were leaning against the pool wall and checking everything out. My nerves had completely calmed and I starting to enjoy myself. I knew I really wanted to cum, but hell, I'd only been there about an hour! After my boner somewhat subsided I asked my buddy if he wanted to go back to the bar for another beer? That's when the host showed up and was standing above us then said "hope you guys are enjoying yourselves and feel free to participate when you are comfortable". I kind of had the feeling he thought we were being pervy voyeurs. I thanked him and assured him I was going too.

We got out of the pool, grabbed our towels, this time just carried them and headed back to the Tiki swinging away. We got back to the bar and it was just him and me, everyone else had moved on to loungers and various other chairs around the patio. The 2 guys that had stoked each other off earlier had moved on the other guys and were back at it again!

My friend then asked me if I'd ever stroked another guy or vice versa? I told him I had been stroked but had not returned the favor. He explained he had done both and really enjoyed it and asked if he could touch my cock. Nervous again, I agreed. I stood up next to him and let him start stroking my cock. I was hard in seconds! I finally got up the nerve to start stroking his cock as well. His cock head was enormous! As I looked around I could tell others were watching so that added even more excitement.

A 50ish really tan guy that had been sitting with his feet in the pool before got up and came over to the bar and got a beer out of the cooler and looked at what was going on and said "nice cocks guys! May I join you"? We said "sure" and he put his towel over a chair beside us and started stroking his cock. It was pretty long, 7ish and thin. I getting to the point of no return and moved by buddies hand away from my cock to avoid cumming and stopped stroking him. The new guy started stoking my buddy as soon as I took my hand away! Brave guy! I excused myself and headed to the bathroom in the cabana.

I was so fukkin hard I was throbbing and my head was purple. I didn't help any seeing all the guys at the pool stroking on my way to the bathroom. Fuck it's hard to piss with a boner! When I came out of the cabana I saw 2 guys near one of the palm trees and the privacy wall. One of them (the host) was standing facing the wall and the other was on one knee milking the dude like a cow from behind!!! Fuck it! Time to cum! I just stood there watching and stroking my cock! A few more guys came over to watch as well, so there was group of horny cock stokers in broad daylight standing around wacking off!

One guy asked if he could finish me off and I said "sure". He grabbed my cock and within a minute I shot my load! AND a big load it was! That's when 2 other guys watching shot theirs too.

I headed back to the clothes table got dressed and left like I was on fire...Forgot my towel too!

What a trip that was! Felt a little guilty about the whole thing for some time, but got over it. Hell, it's just guys getting off!

Last edited:

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
What a trip that was! Felt a little guilty about the whole thing for some time, but got over it. Hell, it's just guys getting off!

Why feel guilty at all? You went to the party knowing that you will cum with a bunch of guys and that is what you did... As you said, "just guys getting off" together with some "helping hands". :smile:

Reactions: smithbigjohn

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of you have wondered why JO clubs tend to come and go, but see that certain clubs, like Seattle's Rain City Jacks have maintained for years. The reason for their endurance is that they are run as a serious business, and have rules that are expected to be enforced; probably the most important of which is, as RainCityJacks says in their Code of Conduct:

"NO ALCOHOL - NO DRUGS: Never bring intoxicants of any kind to RCJ private events, and do not come to events drunk or high. Problem behavior will result in termination of membership. The club may, from time to time, host non-sexual social events at which alcohol may be available, and events hosted privately by individual club members may or may not include alcohol, but all JO events hosted by Rain City Jacks are designated alcohol and drug-free."

This is why they are flourishing. They are professionals. It's all about having fun, but it is also a business... So many JO clubs disappear because the promoters were doing drugs and allowing drug use on site. That doesn't happen at the JO clubs that stick around.

RCJ Code of Conduct

A/B

Last edited:

sonak

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The next Toronto event will be May 9 at 1:00 pm. Spa Excess is located on Carlton, East of Church and the events are held in the basement.