JO Club Experience

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Yeah, so boring that they would rather continue with their JO events, as opposed to dissolving due to being brain damaged, with their teeth falling out on the floor.

A/B

Yeah, smoking a joint before jacking off will always make your head explode.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, smoking a joint before jacking off will always make your head explode.

You missed the point, Punk09... It's not about pot, which is fully legal here, it's about keeping crystal meth out of the JO clubs, and keeping it safe-sex oriented, and legal. How many JO clubs and even websites have disappeared because of the "owners" drug use?... Countless... That's why RainCityJacks became a role model for other successful, long-running clubs.

A/B

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
You missed the point, Punk09... It's not about pot, which is fully legal here, it's about keeping crystal meth out of the JO clubs, and keeping it safe-sex oriented, and legal. How many JO clubs and even websites have disappeared because of the "owners" drug use?... Countless... That's why RainCityJacks became a role model for other successful, long-running clubs.

A/B

Then use language more precisely. "No powders, no pills."

Coming to a JO club "high" can mean stoned which is no problem, right?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I guess I could have been more specific. As a previous post said, pot isn't really considered a "drug" here. The Club's rules are stated pretty clearly, but I think they just hope for members to arrive somewhat lucid, and understandably don't allow using on premises of the facility that they rent for their events.

As they also state in the Conduct Rules: "The club may, from time to time, host non-sexual social events at which alcohol may be available, and events hosted privately by individual club members may or may not include alcohol, but all JO events hosted by Rain City Jacks are designated alcohol and drug-free."... So, they aren't prudes about alcohol and pot, but they have to be concerned with possible injuries, insurance issues, and maintaining a good relationship with the building's owners, just like the bath houses do.

A/B

Last edited:

To underscore some of the issues ActionBuddy brings up here, it is worthwhile to consider that many in JO community may have suffered with the negative effects of drug and alcohol use. I have worked with a number of guys who must avoid places where good times are mixed with “high” adventures.

Dek3479

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone been to the Excess Jacks event at Spa Excess in Toronto? Curious what the experience was like and the mix of guys that went. Wondering if it's worth going.

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been to a private Jack party for abt a year once a month. Met the dude probably on AOL at the time. The guy who had the parties was really selective and u had to send a pic and be invited. Some dudes would go off somewhere and do more. I just stuck with jacking and jacking other guys. This was in a suburb of Detroit and this guy still has the parties cause a few friends I chat with go still. It's turned to more a sex party now I'm told. I might check it out in the future again.