jo in public yet private setting

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Jul 11, 2009.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

have you ever jo in a private stall while showering with the curtain closed? I say this because the question is geared more towards would you or have you jerked off in a dorm/gym shower stall when there was privacy ie a shower curtain?

The second part is guys do you think this is an acceptable to do in "public" provided a guy is being discreet and doing it behind a closed curtain?

I have done this at the gym on rare occasions. I work out in the mornings and sometimes have just needed relief. I have also done while living at the college dorm because of my roommate being around. But I have always closed the door and been discreet. My take is as long as the guy is being discreet and is not visible to others guys what he does behind close curtians is his business. But I was just curious how many guy besides myself have actually done this?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Except for wasting hot water if the shower is running, I see no moral, social or legal problem. I wonder where your roommate does it?

3. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I did just yesterday at the gym. Not often but no issue about that. I've even rubbed one out in a gang shower . . . risk of discovery is exciting. Never been caught.

4. Swordie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I jerk off whenever Im horny - no matter where I am (assuming there's very little or no chance I've getting caught.

5. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, definitely! The shower isn't my favourite place to jack off but I've done this plenty of times - I kinda assume most guys will have done it - no big deal.

6. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nothing wrong with jacking in private in a booth or out of site sometimes even in site but what really makes me wonder how people are wired is when you enter a rest room and there is someone standing at a urinal beating off and not trying to be discrete at all. If that were me, they'd be hauling me off to the pokie! I do like to watch it though! :biggrin1:

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Once, when I was on camp... didn't jerked for days, so started it, but then people were yelling to hurry because they needed a shower too, so I quited it. Most horrible ten days without jerking for me...

8. erratic

Gold Member

I agree with you OP. As long as one is being discreet who cares if you take care of business. If someone wants to throw open a shower curtain with a person in there, the fault is on the thrower, not the tosser, if you ask me.

9. Puntie

Puntie Member

Whenever I am horny, I have to have a wank. I'm travelling around in East Africa at the minute and had a wank the other morning in the dorm i was sleeping in. There was a woman behind me wide away but I didnt care I went for gold and ended up with it all over me!!! The smell of cum in the dorm was so intense afterwards. I'd say most people knew someone had had a wank! I loved it!!

10. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I see no problem, if there is no way for anyone to see, regardless of physical location, I think it's the same as being in a private room.

11. ryan25yo

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Guilty" as charged! I agree...as long as it's discrete, it's none of anyone's business.

12. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jerking anywhere anytime is the key to happiness & inner peace. Just don't put it out there for others to watch and I'm ALWAYS good with it.

(This comes from a guy who's got cum stains on the underside of his desk at work. Yes, I have a door on my office. You think I'm some kind of pervert?)

13. hud01

Gold Member

Of course, many times. Hell when you are 18 or 19 you get hard with the smell of a woman. Need a release:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted