JO: Left-/Right-/Two-Handed?

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So far we’re seeing a nice balance of die-hard Lefties and Righties, but it looks like the Ambidextrous Team is leading the pack. And thanks for sharing variations on techniques too, fellows. I know I’ll be trying out a little something different at my next wank session . . . any minute now.

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It looks like technology - primarily the Internet and consequent use of a computer mouse - has changed the way a number of us rub one out.

And I'm sorry I forgot to include the assistance of a friendly "third hand" that several of you mentioned. (Gee, kids! Why stop at 3?)

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just recently became able to finish it off with my left hand, but I'm still a lot faster with my right.

I actually started finishing off with my left one day after an extended wank session that started with discovering Emanuela Folliero and ended with my right arm hurting when I continued to try to jerk with it.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
At the beginning when I started to masturbate, it was my right hand. Then you got the period of the internet where I learned to jerk off with left so my right hand could handle the mouse, but I still finished with using my right hand. But the last few years I'm ambidextrous and can finish with both hands and that gives a nice variation.
Same here. Whichever is "handy." Don't think about it much anymore.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
One hand stroking the shaft, the other playing with the balls. It doesn't matter which hand does what to me. Occasionally I switch between the two.

But it's the left hand that does the stroking if I have to operate the mouse. :wink:

D

deleted405852

I'm right-handed, but my left hand gets me off. So I tend to tease myself/edge with my right, but when if my goal is to cum, I go lefty.
It's funny how my left hand used to be the "stranger", but now its more familiar with my cock than my right hand.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely two hands. I was mostly a righty for years. But the past few years, Lefty has become increasingly talented. :biggrin1: I can sometimes fool my cock into thinking Lefty is someone else, but Righty's too smart for that. They do great work in tandem (base stroking/head caressing combo; shaft stroking/bass massaging combo; etc.). For the cum strokes I usually go with Righty (which hand to use while ejaculating is almost always an unconscious decision). With Righty the cum usually shoots out like arrows from a quiver, but with Lefty it's more of an unpredictable eruption that boils up from below.

rockalexrock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm exclusively a right-hander for myself, but if there's another involved, and depending on where I'm positioned, I may use my left. It feels... out of place, so it doesn't happen much. :D

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Left handed & incidentally, i'm surprised how many lefties are on here, considering we make up 4% of the population (allegedly). I absolutely, totally, cannot wank with my right hand, or any one elses, for that matter. Nothing else feels right.