JO while driving

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
i once met a truck driver who told me that, because the truck made him that much higher than all the other cars, he could see down into other cars and see that many guys on the road were beating off while driving or stuck in traffic. He said some women were playing with themselves too. lol

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have forgot how I came :biggrin1: across the link,but a few years ago,the only name I know,he went by Buffjock9.He must have gone to USC because in a couple of the dvds he shows his dorm room,and scenes around the university grounds.He did personal dvds for people.Also had a husband(I guess)name Greg who was in the military.He would say his name alot while jackin.

OK just binged him.Several links yall might check out but here is one copied.

From BuffJock9 Films:

I no longer maintain my site, but I do sell my used cum stained jockstraps on Naughtybids. And I now use the email BuffJock9@gmail.com (although I do still have Buffjock9@aol.com, I just never check it) Email me if you have any questions. Thanks

Last edited:

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have forgot how I came :biggrin1: across the link,but a few years ago,the only name I know,he went by Buffjock9.He must have gone to USC because in a couple of the dvds he shows his dorm room,and scenes around the university grounds.He did personal dvds for people.Also had a husband(I guess)name Greg who was in the military.He would say his name alot while jackin.

OK just binged him.Several links yall might check out but here is one copied.

From BuffJock9 Films:

I no longer maintain my site, but I do sell my used cum stained jockstraps on Naughtybids. And I now use the email BuffJock9@gmail.com (although I do still have Buffjock9@aol.com, I just never check it) Email me if you have any questions. Thanks

Thats right. He had a bunch of vids on Xtube that...were pretty amazing actually. They were up for quite a while but about a year ago he or someone finally got around to disabling the account there.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad my dvds still work.Got a new computer and the picture is soooo much better that my video/dvd player.