JO with my work colleague

ccguy508

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a true story of what happened with a good friend and work colleague when we were away on a business trip. I’d known Gary for over ten years. We started our jobs at the same time and became good friends over the years, often confiding in one another about what’s going on in our lives.

About a year ago we went out of town to a meeting where we each gave a talk about our respective projects. That night we grabbed a few drinks in the hotel and chatted about how our talks went. It got late, and we went up to our room.

We got settled, Gary, sitting on his bed with his back against the headboard. I was sitting on a chair facing him. We were chatting about nothing in particular as we’d done a million times before. Suddenly, there was a silence, something that might otherwise be called an awkward silence, but not unusual between us when we were engaged in a conversation and became lost in thought.

Gary then placed his hand on his lap and rest it there. I could see what appeared to an erection swelling in his pants. At first, I was a bit uncomfortable, but I knew that erections can come and go unexpectedly, and we don’t have control over that. Gary then moved his hand next to his hard-on and slowly stroked it with his thumb.

“You seem to have something going on there,” I said jokingly.

Gary said, “Yeah. I guess it’s the buildup of a lot of tension after a long, hard day.” He cupped his hand over his hard-on and said, “You want to join in?”

I was a bit startled at what he said. We’d never done anything like this before, but I was with a good friend in private, and I was game.

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. Soon I was hard too, and we were both stroking ourselves. After a few minutes, we both lowered our pants and underwear and continued stroking ourselves. Little was said. Gary reached over, grabbed hold of me and began to stroke. I did the same. The feelings of being stroked like that were fantastic and so was the feeling of Gary’s hard-on in my hand as it throbbed and hardened. Gary came first, and the sight of him shooting his cum across his chest and the sensations of his cock pulsing in my hand caused me to come a few seconds later.

We let out a few gasps and caught our breaths, relaxed on the bed and mumbled something about how great that felt. We soon got up and got ready for bed. We said nothing about what happened the next day.

Anything like this happen with any of you? I’d be curious to know if this was unusual or not.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a true story of what happened with a good friend and work colleague when we were away on a business trip. I’d known Gary for over ten years. We started our jobs at the same time and became good friends over the years, often confiding in one another about what’s going on in our lives.

About a year ago we went out of town to a meeting where we each gave a talk about our respective projects. That night we grabbed a few drinks in the hotel and chatted about how our talks went. It got late, and we went up to our room.

We got settled, Gary, sitting on his bed with his back against the headboard. I was sitting on a chair facing him. We were chatting about nothing in particular as we’d done a million times before. Suddenly, there was a silence, something that might otherwise be called an awkward silence, but not unusual between us when we were engaged in a conversation and became lost in thought.

Gary then placed his hand on his lap and rest it there. I could see what appeared to an erection swelling in his pants. At first, I was a bit uncomfortable, but I knew that erections can come and go unexpectedly, and we don’t have control over that. Gary then moved his hand next to his hard-on and slowly stroked it with his thumb.

“You seem to have something going on there,” I said jokingly.

Gary said, “Yeah. I guess it’s the buildup of a lot of tension after a long, hard day.” He cupped his hand over his hard-on and said, “You want to join in?”

I was a bit startled at what he said. We’d never done anything like this before, but I was with a good friend in private, and I was game.

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. Soon I was hard too, and we were both stroking ourselves. After a few minutes, we both lowered our pants and underwear and continued stroking ourselves. Little was said. Gary reached over, grabbed hold of me and began to stroke. I did the same. The feelings of being stroked like that were fantastic and so was the feeling of Gary’s hard-on in my hand as it throbbed and hardened. Gary came first, and the sight of him shooting his cum across his chest and the sensations of his cock pulsing in my hand caused me to come a few seconds later.

We let out a few gasps and caught our breaths, relaxed on the bed and mumbled something about how great that felt. We soon got up and got ready for bed. We said nothing about what happened the next day.

Anything like this happen with any of you? I’d be curious to know if this was unusual or not.
Very nice

Scrotumlicker2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is classic Bro-Bonding. He must feel a solid friendship with you and took the risk of offering to bate together.
You state that after the moment of silence it was apparent to you he was getting an erection. So his 'silent' thoughts were obviously in the erotic zone. He could have stood up and walked into the bathroom for a private wank but wisely you brought to his attention that you were aware of his chubbing.

He didn't hide it and you didn't turn him down when he asked if you wanted to join in not knowing he would reach out and stroke yours while offering to let you stroke his in return. This is classic male-bonding; I love it.

Attachments

ccguy508

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, this was classic Bro-Bonding. At the time, I thought that was all it was. We had the chance to repeat doing a mutual JO, and it never went beyond that. However, there was something about the look in his eyes when one of us would initiate a JO session and certainly when one of us came that led me to think that this was something more just getting it off for him.

Scrotumlicker2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not that you've asked my opinion but since this is a public forum, I'll again state mine.
If you're not comfortable with the 'more' you sense from him maybe now is the time to tactfully lay the ground-rules so he knows where you draw the line. IF inside you think you might want 'more' let him know how good it's been for you so far to share something with him that many men crave with their bud but never have. At this level of bud-ship he should know to respect your boundaries. If his feelings 'get hurt' he'll get over it. Hell, you're both bate buds already... many friendships never get to that level of trust.

Reactions: Gj816

ccguy508

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I appreciate your expressing you opinion, and we are on the same wavelength here. I am absolutely comfortable with the "more" aspect of our relationship. Right now I am not sure if it is real, or if I am reading something into what I described as "the look in his eyes." I do hope it is real and I am doing my best to nurture and further the relationship that we have and see where it goes. Perhaps he is as unsure of how I feel about him as I am about how he feels about me. I will take your advice and be more open with him about what I crave with a good bud. I hope he responds openly and positively.