Job Satisfaction

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lordpendragon, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

For those of an oral inclination, like myself, do you take great pride in your "work"? Do you sit back and congratulate yourself on a job very well done?

Personally, almost nothing makes me feel better than seeing and holding someone after most excellent oral ministrations. Yum.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I try to do that mentally,
    so that I don't look too smug. :blowjob:

3. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

If you take me to heaven and back, you can look as smug as you like. :smile:

4. B_Eben

B_Eben New Member

I'm sorry I can't tell you right now. I have a dick in my mouth.

5. honeydew

honeydew New Member

I am glad to see someone else feels the same way I do. I love to see my man satisfied after a good BJ. I have been suprised at how much I enjoy giving one since it was new to me to do this and I do take pride in making it as good as I can for him. Smug??? I don't know if I would call it that, just very satisfied.

6. Love-it

Gold Member

I really enjoy how my wifes body reacts to my oral ministrations. Her rhythmic, strong rolling hip movements, joints pop'n, muscle contractions and total body concentration/focus on her clit. A job, if you want to call it that, well done.

7. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am an obsessive compulsive perfectionist.
    That means, once I learned (not very long ago!) that the term 'blow-job' was not to be taken literally- that it should be called 'suck-job' so I wouldn't misunderstand!:rolleyes:
    well then I became obsessed with learning how to do it, doing it right, perfectly, the 'best', etc etc.
    So whenever I do it, I don't think I'm smug, but maybe a bit apprehensive, though God knows I love doing it- but if the guy wasn't like totally pleased, I would probably be too embarrassed/insecure for awhile to try again. I'd go read some more or watch some more movies, then maybe go try again. On the other hand, the more he loves it, the more I want to do it.:biggrin1:
    That all made perfect sense in my head as I thought it. Not so much here on the page:smile:

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I agree - it's a vocation.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I think everyone takes pleaseure i a job well done.

There is nothing better when im really horny and in the mood, giving a bj an dseeing him lye backeyes closed, lips pursed or biting the bottom lip in pleasure. Hearing the slight little moans as he tries no to let on how much he is loving it (so i try better). He's back arching and arms either behind his neck or stroking my hair.

And the as he's about to cum rubbing his balls as they tighten, and the twitches he starts having...and afterwards the huge siiiggghhh of relief and the most innocent child like look in their eyes, (yes all men have that look after a bj)

Makes me smile as much as the guy :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted