Job Satisfaction

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of an oral inclination, like myself, do you take great pride in your "work"? Do you sit back and congratulate yourself on a job very well done?

Personally, almost nothing makes me feel better than seeing and holding someone after most excellent oral ministrations. Yum.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to do that mentally,
so that I don't look too smug. :blowjob:

For those of an oral inclination, like myself, do you take great pride in your "work"? Do you sit back and congratulate yourself on a job very well done?

Personally, almost nothing makes me feel better than seeing and holding someone after most excellent oral ministrations. Yum.

B_Eben

Just Browsing
Media

I'm sorry I can't tell you right now. I have a dick in my mouth.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I am glad to see someone else feels the same way I do. I love to see my man satisfied after a good BJ. I have been suprised at how much I enjoy giving one since it was new to me to do this and I do take pride in making it as good as I can for him. Smug??? I don't know if I would call it that, just very satisfied.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really enjoy how my wifes body reacts to my oral ministrations. Her rhythmic, strong rolling hip movements, joints pop'n, muscle contractions and total body concentration/focus on her clit. A job, if you want to call it that, well done.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am an obsessive compulsive perfectionist.
That means, once I learned (not very long ago!) that the term 'blow-job' was not to be taken literally- that it should be called 'suck-job' so I wouldn't misunderstand!:rolleyes:
well then I became obsessed with learning how to do it, doing it right, perfectly, the 'best', etc etc.
So whenever I do it, I don't think I'm smug, but maybe a bit apprehensive, though God knows I love doing it- but if the guy wasn't like totally pleased, I would probably be too embarrassed/insecure for awhile to try again. I'd go read some more or watch some more movies, then maybe go try again. On the other hand, the more he loves it, the more I want to do it.:biggrin1:
That all made perfect sense in my head as I thought it. Not so much here on the page:smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I think everyone takes pleaseure i a job well done.

There is nothing better when im really horny and in the mood, giving a bj an dseeing him lye backeyes closed, lips pursed or biting the bottom lip in pleasure. Hearing the slight little moans as he tries no to let on how much he is loving it (so i try better). He's back arching and arms either behind his neck or stroking my hair.

And the as he's about to cum rubbing his balls as they tighten, and the twitches he starts having...and afterwards the huge siiiggghhh of relief and the most innocent child like look in their eyes, (yes all men have that look after a bj)

Makes me smile as much as the guy :wink: