Jocelyn Wildenstein

no where near as bad as whats on the jd's dirty secret post.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*cringe*
It's that fucking CAT WOMAN!!!!!

Picture 3 are you SURE that's a real human being and not a doll? :scared2: :33:

And on the more serious side. Honestly I think she has Body Dysmorphic Disorder and an addiction to plastic surgery. Like Lolo Ferrari did. Or Michael Jackson and his amazing disappearing nose. :frown:

if i gave a shit whether i'm banned here or not then it would bother me. but nope it doesn't .

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*cringe*
It's that fucking CAT WOMAN!!!!!

Picture 3 are you SURE that's a real human being and not a doll? :scared2: :33:

And on the more serious side. Honestly I think she has Body Dysmorphic Disorder and an addiction to plastic surgery. Like Lolo Ferrari did. Or Michael Jackson and his amazing disappearing nose. :frown:

Have you seen that person on you tube that looks like her but its a mask? Its creepy.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, JD, this is very old news and her face is too horrible to contemplate; I can't even think about opening one of those pictures. I'll have nightmares for a week. Can't you go back to cute boys or inane vids or something? Anything but this!!

Handsome nick. I got a lil bored posting in the sorta celb area. Im now branching out into scary celbs, lol.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am friends with one of her former plastic surgeons. She had the money, the time and a weird need to become something else. It is sad, really. My friend eventually asked her to find another doctor when it became apparent that she had become addicted to plastic surgery. You'd be surprised at how often that can happen...