Jock Straps and Compression Shorts (OR Stage Actors/Thespians III)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by playainda336, Oct 14, 2007.

1. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just wanted to say to everyone who made all their suggestions and what not, thanks. Of course, I've continued the stage acting and what not and decided on trying out a jock strap and compression shorts. I like both, but I actually prefer the more secure feeling of the jock strap.

It turns out to be very comfortable and while I can't really stand the fact that my ass is hanging out, the pouch is very secure and roomy and I don't have to worry about anything bouncing about on stage.

The compression shorts are good as well. The only thing I don't like is the faux sense of it being really cool when I wear them. Though, my crotch stays warm...So I'm cool with that. I really do enjoy both pairs. And for all the hopefuls, I put pictures up in my gallery if you want to see them both...lol.

Whatever, I'm out. Now I'll just have to make sure I wear two pair of drawers when I where my jock...the compression shorts
    can pass more for underwear and so I'll wear those as well. But defintiely for work outs and rehearsals, it's going to be the jock.

I never did find the dance belt thing, though...lol

2. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
  3. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. D_fitnesswitness

D_fitnesswitness Account Disabled

Uh, jock straps are awesome....but I'd just "bounce about" as you put it, on stage. It makes the performance more entertaining for some.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice