Jock Straps and Compression Shorts (OR Stage Actors/Thespians III)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by playainda336, Oct 14, 2007.

1. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just wanted to say to everyone who made all their suggestions and what not, thanks. Of course, I've continued the stage acting and what not and decided on trying out a jock strap and compression shorts. I like both, but I actually prefer the more secure feeling of the jock strap.

It turns out to be very comfortable and while I can't really stand the fact that my ass is hanging out, the pouch is very secure and roomy and I don't have to worry about anything bouncing about on stage.

The compression shorts are good as well. The only thing I don't like is the faux sense of it being really cool when I wear them. Though, my crotch stays warm...So I'm cool with that. I really do enjoy both pairs. And for all the hopefuls, I put pictures up in my gallery if you want to see them both...lol.

Whatever, I'm out. Now I'll just have to make sure I wear two pair of drawers when I where my jock...the compression shorts
    can pass more for underwear and so I'll wear those as well. But defintiely for work outs and rehearsals, it's going to be the jock.

I never did find the dance belt thing, though...lol

2. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
  3. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. D_fitnesswitness

D_fitnesswitness Account Disabled

Uh, jock straps are awesome....but I'd just "bounce about" as you put it, on stage. It makes the performance more entertaining for some.

Draft saved Draft deleted