Jock straps

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well ,I recently ordered a pair of jock straps by Ergowear and another by Tulio . Got them and all I can say is WOW! Sexy? Hell yes! Did they put my stuff "front and center"? Oh, Yeah! A well worn pair of jeans will give any onlooker an eye full and then some (including a noticeable ring around the cock head if you are looking). Now all I have to do is figure out is why a "straight" business guy I deal with keeps eying my crotch!

As a side note, I now have a problem with a "straight" business guy. He used to swipe a crotch shot if he thought that I didn't see him do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Well ,I recently ordered a pair of jock straps by Ergowear and another by Tulio . Got them and all I can say is WOW! Sexy? Hell yes! Did they put my stuff "front and center"? Oh, Yeah! A well worn pair of jeans will give any onlooker an eye full and then some (including a noticeable ring around the cock head if you are looking). Now all I have to do is figure out is why a "straight" business guy I deal with keeps eying my crotch!

As a side note, I now have a problem with a "straight" business guy. He used to swipe a crotch shot if he thought that I didn't see him do it.

Enter key broken?

do not worry about the staring.
it comes with the territory..
most guys want to be treated like a piece of meat anyways.

Wow you've just now got some you poor poor guy so much to learn lol jk but seriosuly jocks are awesome always glad to see another jock lover. And as a side note fix your stupid enter key
That's all cya around

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i love wearing my jockstrap. my parents don't know i have one though. haha
DAMN, when I was in high school we were issued a gym uniform and jocks were part of it.....had that damn thing till about ten years ago when all the elastic had gone out of it......LOL

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
DAMN, when I was in high school we were issued a gym uniform and jocks were part of it.....had that damn thing till about ten years ago when all the elastic had gone out of it......LOL

Yuuup! Me too. First jock school issued in 6th grade (1971). Went out of my mind with lust. Swiped lots of jocks from the football players over the next six years. took em home and beat off. Jocks rule. I wish they were required still.
Check out AllKink's Jockstrap Locker Room :: Men in Jockstraps

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why would anyone need to hide a jockstrap from his parents?

i come from a southern, conservative household and his mine from my parents. i can see why he might. in some households, questions arise when things like jockstraps surface. he's just doing what he has to do to avoid awkward moments at home, where he spends a lot of his time. :cool: understood.

i love my jockstraps. i have three at the moment and have a picture of myself wearing one in my gallery. i'll attach it for non-golds.

i love running in it, maximum support with little to no restrictive feeling.

Attachments

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i come from a southern, conservative household and his mine from my parents. i can see why he might. in some households, questions arise when things like jockstraps surface. he's just doing what he has to do to avoid awkward moments at home, where he spends a lot of his time. :cool: understood.

i love my jockstraps. i have three at the moment and have a picture of myself wearing one in my gallery. i'll attach it for non-golds.

i love running in it, maximum support with little to no restrictive feeling.

I grew up in a southern conservative household as well. And a jockstrap was just underwear...like a brassiere or boxer shorts. Both of my brothers played football, so a strap or two in the laundry bin was nothing out of the ordinary...certainly nothing to hide!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I grew up in a southern conservative household as well. And a jockstrap was just underwear...like a brassiere or boxer shorts. Both of my brothers played football, so a strap or two in the laundry bin was nothing out of the ordinary...certainly nothing to hide!
Me too. And might I add, I'm so glad you don't hide your jockstrap. :tongue2:

Last edited:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just had two more C-in2 Jocks arrived last week, to go with my other pop colour one, and they are all fantastic, and at last I have found a jock that actually fit's, does it's job, and stops my nuts getting crushed in my bike saddle.

The bamboo one is especially good, and wished I ordered more from Skivzes when I did, as good jocks are hard to find in the UK.

Pic's up in gallery, with a bit of a bulge going on :redface:

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

well, i played football in high school as well and even with that fact, my mom would wonder why i asked for a strap over compression shorts because that was the popular choice of all the prude teenage boys in the lockerroom, so i would avoid asking for them to avoid questioning and get them on my own time. i didn't view them as something to hide, it was just a weird conversation that i preferred not to have with my mother is all.

i liked how natural i felt playing in them over compression shorts.

jocks >>>>>>