Jock straps :)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There should be no problem of wearing one for working out or for everyday underwear. They're comfortable, sexy and keep your dong in place. :)

And keep your balls from flopping around when you're running or working out.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Fish88 don't be paranoid about someone telling you have a jock on under your shorts. If they see that as a problem it is their's not your's.

I concur! Wear your jock proudly... and don't use apostrophes in "yours" and "theirs." Possessive apostrophes are only used with nouns, no pronouns.
I know, I know.. it's obnoxious to point this out, but hey, better to know than not. Forgive me

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Always inspiring when another dude joins the jockstrap club. As has been noted, they used to be de rigueur: no questions: you wore a jock for sports. I'm sorry they're fading away.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the gym is the place to wear one. I'd suggest regular shorts- ones that are medium weight. If you wear paper thin shorts, people will think that you are trying to show whatever you have under your shorts (your underwear or your butt and cock) but if you wear a normal shorts there's no shame in an occasional waistband or ass strap getting occasionally flashed- jocks are NOT gone, NOT replaced by compression shorts, and worn by many guys as daily underwear or on a hot day. It's a man's right to wear a jock. Be proud man.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[B said:
jocks are NOT gone, NOT replaced by compression shorts, and worn by many guys as daily underwear or on a hot day. It's a man's right to wear a jock.QUOTE][/B]

Hey Guys,

I agree 100% with the above post "STRAPS" are NOT gone. At my racketball club more than 60% of the dudes wear a "STRAP" and that includes lotsa younger dudes. So, do your part to support "STRAPS" by wearing one!

RICKY_27

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Normally a Bike jock user here. Recently discovered Duke. Gives stuff a bit more room to move around in.

I'm thinking I might move brands.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgive a woman butting in here, but hubby wears a jockstrap when he's working out beneath his gym shorts. Personally, it's the sexiest piece of clothing he owns!

His butt is soooo tight and exposed! LOL! He becomes very self conscious though when I catch him changing or running about in the house with it on and nothing else. Tried to convince him to wear it more often.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
[B said:
jocks are NOT gone, NOT replaced by compression shorts, and worn by many guys as daily underwear or on a hot day. It's a man's right to wear a jock.QUOTE][/B]

Hey Guys,

I agree 100% with the above post "STRAPS" are NOT gone. At my racketball club more than 60% of the dudes wear a "STRAP" and that includes lotsa younger dudes. So, do your part to support "STRAPS" by wearing one!

RICKY_27
YESSIR! That's the spirit! We need a jockstrap revolution in this country. I'm glad to know guys, even younger ones, are jocking up. I still say, however, that too many of the younger set aren't jockstrappers, and I fear they will prevail.
We need a Constitutional Amendment....

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Forgive a woman butting in here, but hubby wears a jockstrap when he's working out beneath his gym shorts. Personally, it's the sexiest piece of clothing he owns!

His butt is soooo tight and exposed! LOL! He becomes very self conscious though when I catch him changing or running about in the house with it on and nothing else. Tried to convince him to wear it more often.

Keep at it. Suck him off in his jock. Let him know you LOVE it. Best thing you can do for your marriage.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Please don't tell us you wear a jock strap under your cycling tights?

Heh, fortunately, I an not part of what we call here, the Lycra / Spandex Moron Brigade (They actually have a very bad rep around here, flouting every road regulation you can think of), and as such, do not wear such things.

Last edited: