Jock Straps

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[/COLOR]
I'm sorry, when did jocks make a guy gay?

uh, he didn't say jock straps could make a guy gay. He said they are a big gay icon, something that gay or bi men who appreciate other athletic men generally find attractive on a guy. (a bi icon too, to be fair). The question is of women to know if they are also attracted to the site of a guy in his jock strap. I'm curious to know also but my guess is women are not as visual about this and don't know first hand the sexy feeling of having warm sex parts held in a suspended pouch with straps hugging the ass cheeks. I might be wrong but haven't heard many women go on about jocks the way some guys I know do. It does seem to be primarily a gay or bi fetish but will not make a guy gay. (Unless he stares really hard for an unusually long time at a hot guy wearing one.)

Attachments

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree hardguard. I think it is mainly a bi or gay fetish. I have never heard a female even mention a hot guy in a jock.

[/color]

uh, he didn't say jock straps could make a guy gay. He said they are a big gay icon, something that gay or bi men who appreciate other athletic men generally find attractive on a guy. (a bi icon too, to be fair). The question is of women to know if they are also attracted to the site of a guy in his jock strap. I'm curious to know also but my guess is women are not as visual about this and don't know first hand the sexy feeling of having warm sex parts held in a suspended pouch with straps hugging the ass cheeks. I might be wrong but haven't heard many women go on about jocks the way some guys I know do. It does seem to be primarily a gay or bi fetish but will not make a guy gay. (Unless he stares really hard for an unusually long time at a hot guy wearing one.)

cmnmsheff

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks Hard Guard - that's exactly what I ment. I've never heard a woman pass comment on jock straps and wondered if this was because they didn't appeal to them like they appear to appeal to gay or bi guys.