1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Jock Straps

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by tallguy804, Jun 4, 2019.

1. tallguy804

tallguy804 Expert Member

So I had 1 that i bought on a whim. It is a Nasty Pig and I like it. II would usually wear it when went to key west and stayed at the resort there. three nights ago wore it out under my shorts and liked the way it felt. I didn't tell my partner of 21 years not that this is scandalous or anything. But I really really liked it... so i went and bought 4 more. different brands of course. i got hard just wearing it.

But now I am curious about harnesses and stuff. How do i get him to explore that with me?

2. Archer1534

Archer1534 Expert Member

Buy him a jockstrap. What does he wear for underwear: boxers or briefs? Give him a selection of jocks to pick out: pick out one for you and one for himself. Let him enjoy it.

As for the harness, go together to pick one out. Go before, if you want, and check it out. Would he be interested in leather, neoprene, etc.?

Hungfreeballer likes this.
  3. tallguy804

tallguy804 Expert Member

So I finally got the courage and took my husband to the shop to look at harnesses. We picked one out and it has been amazing as so fun to wear. I even started to wear it out under my shirt when we go to the local bars. So hot to feel it and i know people notice it but no one has said anything.

Does anyone have a good website for gear like Jocks and harnesses? Also looking for a good place to buy a steel cock ring.

mutualjax and CoolStraps like this.
  4. 2069181

2069181 Guest

Jockstrap Central, Fort Troff, Mr S Leather, Gear Essentials ... enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice