Jock straps

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by lilbear, Jun 20, 2008.

1. lilbear

lilbear Member

I just moved to the San Francisco, CA Bay area and have taken a look at some photos on Craigs List. Seems that a lot of guys are posting photos of jock straps. How many people actually wear jocks? Is a jock just for working out at the gym or are guys starting to wear them under their jeans?

2. cocktoberfest

cocktoberfest New Member

I dont' wear them for anything. the big elastic strap and mesh pouch aren't comfortable.

3. BigMeatNJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wear them whenever I need support..working out, under gym shorts , etc.
    I usually do not wear underwear, but a jock is essential to me for sports and the like

4. musclebare9

Gold Member

There are lots of other threads on here about jockstraps, you may want to do a search. I wear them for running typically. They keep me from swinging around and getting chaffed.

5. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

WOOF WOOF, BM.....

6. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

jock straps...my dad would bring my brother and i to get a fitting for jock straps...dad knew obviously what we were contending with...really polite of him to not have to say a word about the containment issue randy and i were facing in sports...
    we had custom made jock straps made...and here is why..
    my brothers and i...all have what seems to be excess flesh with out sex organs...my balls in particular are long, fat, and heavy...and my cock, is a bit fleshy as well...but in a jock strap...there is not a pouch made to contain all three separate parts..our balls, always fall out of the pouch, our cocks take up all the given space..so, our dad, brought us to where he was getting his jock straps made for years...and the adage like father like son...applies to my three other brothers...
    i have a pic of my old shredded jock strap in my profile..not sure what number it is...but u will see how i tear up the jock straps..i now wear underarmour for just about anything where i need to concel...to demonstrate how i wear out jock straps..if i could figure out how to post just that pic..i would of done so...
    I NO LONGER WEAR ANY UNDERWEAR...it exacerbates my problem of containment..heat, makes all men hang and drop, I'm no exception, if i contain my package in briefs...the bulge is way too embarrassing for me...so i no longer do briefs...boxers...same as no underwear...swim suit...i use a speed for containment, and boxer trunks over the speedo...i normally don't flop about in the water...its temp makes balls shrink some...and then I'm in perfect harmony with the clothing industry

#6 D_season 5, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  7. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    Hell no to jockstraps don't like em.

8. catman

Gold Member

can't stand the mesh- plays havoc with my nuts...tangling, tugging, arg....

boxer briefs or briefs for support at the gym

9. SexyFront

SexyFront New Member

Yes, I wear them... But, outside of the gym? What?!

10. crazy_one53402

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wear them under jeans or just around the house I like em. And even some times when I go roller blading and bike riding there great

11. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

i agree with most people that they are not very comfortable but are completely necessary when doing sports. when i am playing rugby i have to wear them other wise i end up falling out of my shorts and my dick falls into the mud on the floor which is not very comfy and stings when theres grit around.

12. 220483

Gold Member

OK, it's normal... JUST look at the size of YOU! huge feet... and AWESOME cock! [all in scale!]

13. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    The ONLY place I wear a jockstrap is in the bedroom...like a naughty nightey...(and it comes off fast)

14. hairyjockwla

hairyjockwla Member

Always wear my jock to the gym, when hiking, or doing anything physical. It's good to have the support. The fact that they look hot is just a bonus.

The OP should just go pick one up, they're only about $5, and try it for himself. I think he'll probably like it.

Since we're on the subject, gotta put a plug in for the best jockstrap blog out there, realguyswearingjocks.blogspot.com. Hundreds of pics of amateur guys in their jockstraps.

15. SCSea

SCSea Member

Technology has improved the jockstrap; new brands and models trade the old rough elastic and crocheted pouch made out of what felt like Fiberglas to a nylon-lycra blend like a speedo or compression shorts. Try the UnderArmour jock, about $12 and worth every penny.

Draft saved Draft deleted