Jockey Elance Underwear

D_William Howard Shaft

Account Disabled
Media
Was at a Jockey outlet this past weekend and stocked up on some string and bikini Jockey Elance Underwear. this stuff is amazing. I can JUST barely squeeze into it, though it still feels great.

I have such a hard time shopping for underwear and yet I am not terribly big compared to most here...and I HATE boxers.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree with you. Elance underwear is the most illfitting uncomfortable underwear ever invented. I bought some a few years agao because it was cheap. Turned out to be the most expensive. It came in a 3-pack. I threw two away without even trying them on.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was at a Jockey outlet this past weekend and stocked up on some string and bikini Jockey Elance Underwear. this stuff is amazing. I can JUST barely squeeze into it, though it still feels great.

I have such a hard time shopping for underwear and yet I am not terribly big compared to most here...and I HATE boxers.

Boxer Brief man here. I wear Jockey Midway Pouch Briefs (buy a size larger than you waist, especially if you have an ass, thick thighs or a nice package).

I have a 33" waist, 42" hips, 25" quads, hang 4.5-6 x4.5 soft with balls that stay high and tight and push everything up and out.

I started wearing these about 6 years ago and have never looked back. I even had some rip on me and they replaced them for free.

They are 96/4 cotton./lycra blend.

Pics:
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/174599/cat/500/ppuser/830

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/98773/cat/500/ppuser/830

S

SirConcis

Tje Jocket Elance String Bikinis were great for me. Just the right size.

Alas,m they stopped carrying white ones in Canada for some reason, and now I don't think they are carried at all. Switched to Calvin Tech-Active sport briefs (string bikinis).

BikiniTanLineGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have worn Jockey Elance bikini briefs ever since I started high school in 1970. Wore them all through college in the dorm. I had at least 8 tubes of Elance bikinis and I definitely got comments on them when I was in college. I wore them to walk to the showers and bathrooms. I have continued to wear Elance my entire life. They look great on me. I am a stocky muscular guy - 5-5, 170, 48 chest, 34 waist and Elance has always been form fitting. Look great on my ass and just enough fabric to keep my boner in check. They also make for great tan lines when I go to the tanning beds.

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
I was in high school in the late 80's just before the "boxer revolution" . I started wearing the Elance bikini briefs when I was about 12 or 13 and wore them all the way through college. I have not worn a pair of "tighty whities" since finding those. I wear different styles now, typically preferring briefs with a contour pouch, like CK's or 2xist.