• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Jockey H-fly underwear

2xistTrunks

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I just discovered these the other day at Marshall's for $10. I found them in boxer briefs and trunks, both of which are very comfortable. They have a great pouch that has the perfect compromise between support and freedom of movement.

The best part is that in addition to being pouch briefs, they have a very functional H-fly. I've always been averse to anything with a fly because they're never very comfortable and the fly is always too awkward to bother with. The fly on these is so great, you just reach down and pull your cock out!

Does anybody else have experience with these or something similar? I've never seen anything else like these before and now I want more!

549395-jockey-pouch-low-rise-trunks.jpg

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Reaction score
I loved them just for what you said "reach down and pull out" but the pairs i had were made by fruit of the loom however they no longer make them. I may have to try the jockey brand

bighosenow

Gold Member
Platinum Gold
Reaction score
Munsingwear makes horizontial fly underwear too. Actually they were the first. H-fly underwear is the only thing I wear when I HAVE to wear underwear.

Last edited:

bigcalijock

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
2Xist has simaliar boxer briefs...they have the horizontal fly. Nice easy access and great to pull your cock through when you wanna show off! Makes for a great bulge/VPL

colday

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, love the H fly for easy access to take a piss instead of pulling down the waist band to get your junk out. Also love the support Jockey brand has, the kind I usually buy is the ones with just a few % of spandex in them. Don't get me wrong thouigh I do ocassionally wear boxers (Gap Brand), love those too.

2xistTrunks

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Munsingwear makes horizontial fly underwear too. Actually they were the first. H-fly underwear is the only thing I wear when I HAVE to wear underwear.

I've looked at Munsingwear before. I'm not a fan of how high the waist is on their stuff. I prefer more of a mid to low rise waist.

2Xist has simaliar boxer briefs...they have the horizontal fly. Nice easy access and great to pull your cock through when you wanna show off! Makes for a great bulge/VPL

Where can you get these? I've never seen them before. I generally like 2xist stuff, so I'd be interested to check these out.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Reaction score
how stretchy is that material in the front, perhaps a video to show how it works?

thad

Experimental Member
Reaction score
These make even more sense for small-hung dudz like me - easier to get it your junk out to pee. I'll start looking for these since i need new undies anyway.

bigcalijock

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Where can you get these? I've never seen them before. I generally like 2xist stuff, so I'd be interested to check these out.

Actually I think I found them at TJMaxx, but it was a couple years ago....yes I know they are old but they are my favorite! I bought 2 pair and I have thrown out one of them (got holes) So I'm not sure they make them anymore. too bad if they dont! :biggrin1:

2xistTrunks

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I wear jockey h-fly briefs as part of my underwear rotation. I also like the ease of access. They are very roomy for my junk.

They're definitely going to become a regular part of my rotation. I may go back and see if I can get more since they were such a good deal.

where do we buy these?

I don't know what stores, if any carry them. I've only seen them on the Jockey website and Amazon so far. I found the ones I bought at Marshalls, so maybe try checking them and TJ Maxx out.

Actually I think I found them at TJMaxx, but it was a couple years ago....yes I know they are old but they are my favorite! I bought 2 pair and I have thrown out one of them (got holes) So I'm not sure they make them anymore. too bad if they dont! :biggrin1:

That's too bad. I checked around and haven't found them anywhere online. Maybe we'll get lucky and 2xist will bring them back in a new collection.

2xistTrunks

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
If you think the all cotton H-Fly underwear from Jockey is great...try any one of these out....

Jockey sport performance low rise brief

Jockey sport performance trunk- 2 pack 8086 at Jockey.com Men's underwear new arrivals

Quite possibly the best set of underwear they make. I have 10 of each style. Both the brief and the trunk.

Those look equally as good as the ones I've got. I'll definitely have to check them out.

Anybody else got experience with styles like this?

darkbond007

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Those look equally as good as the ones I've got. I'll definitely have to check them out.

Anybody else got experience with styles like this?

I have the ones you have. They are good. The sports performance are GREAT. Awesome material!!! Give it a shot.

BoxersguyNJ

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I buy munsingwear pouch front boxerbriefs and sometimes Jockey pouch front boxerbriefs they are both very confortable to wear I get the Jockey brand in Macy's and the munsingwear in sears

2xistTrunks

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any stores that carry the H-fly styles as trunks? I was looking at Macy's and they only seem to have boxer briefs. It's looking like these are probably going to end up being an online only purchase.

I'm really loving these so far, they're so all around comfortable and the functionality of the fly is great. I can't wait to try some of the others.

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Reaction score

darkbond007

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
They probably photoshop anything unsightly out.

cosojo

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Can someone post a video of how the fly works?