Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just discovered these the other day at Marshall's for $10. I found them in boxer briefs and trunks, both of which are very comfortable. They have a great pouch that has the perfect compromise between support and freedom of movement.

The best part is that in addition to being pouch briefs, they have a very functional H-fly. I've always been averse to anything with a fly because they're never very comfortable and the fly is always too awkward to bother with. The fly on these is so great, you just reach down and pull your cock out!

Does anybody else have experience with these or something similar? I've never seen anything else like these before and now I want more!

549395-jockey-pouch-low-rise-trunks.jpg

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I loved them just for what you said "reach down and pull out" but the pairs i had were made by fruit of the loom however they no longer make them. I may have to try the jockey brand

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Munsingwear makes horizontial fly underwear too. Actually they were the first. H-fly underwear is the only thing I wear when I HAVE to wear underwear.

Last edited:

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, love the H fly for easy access to take a piss instead of pulling down the waist band to get your junk out. Also love the support Jockey brand has, the kind I usually buy is the ones with just a few % of spandex in them. Don't get me wrong thouigh I do ocassionally wear boxers (Gap Brand), love those too.

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Munsingwear makes horizontial fly underwear too. Actually they were the first. H-fly underwear is the only thing I wear when I HAVE to wear underwear.

I've looked at Munsingwear before. I'm not a fan of how high the waist is on their stuff. I prefer more of a mid to low rise waist.

2Xist has simaliar boxer briefs...they have the horizontal fly. Nice easy access and great to pull your cock through when you wanna show off! Makes for a great bulge/VPL

Where can you get these? I've never seen them before. I generally like 2xist stuff, so I'd be interested to check these out.

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
These make even more sense for small-hung dudz like me - easier to get it your junk out to pee. I'll start looking for these since i need new undies anyway.

bigcalijock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Where can you get these? I've never seen them before. I generally like 2xist stuff, so I'd be interested to check these out.

Actually I think I found them at TJMaxx, but it was a couple years ago....yes I know they are old but they are my favorite! I bought 2 pair and I have thrown out one of them (got holes) So I'm not sure they make them anymore. too bad if they dont! :biggrin1:

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wear jockey h-fly briefs as part of my underwear rotation. I also like the ease of access. They are very roomy for my junk.

They're definitely going to become a regular part of my rotation. I may go back and see if I can get more since they were such a good deal.

where do we buy these?

I don't know what stores, if any carry them. I've only seen them on the Jockey website and Amazon so far. I found the ones I bought at Marshalls, so maybe try checking them and TJ Maxx out.

Actually I think I found them at TJMaxx, but it was a couple years ago....yes I know they are old but they are my favorite! I bought 2 pair and I have thrown out one of them (got holes) So I'm not sure they make them anymore. too bad if they dont! :biggrin1:

That's too bad. I checked around and haven't found them anywhere online. Maybe we'll get lucky and 2xist will bring them back in a new collection.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay