Jockey Staycool underwear & undershirts

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by lovin_california, Apr 21, 2011.

1. lovin_california

lovin_california Active Member

Hey guys! Wondering if any other guys have tried out the new Jockey staycool products?

Website: Jockey Staycool | Tim Tebow for Jockey Staycool | Staycool T-shirts, Staycool Underwear, Bikinis and Boxer Briefs | Jockey.com

I love the undershirts (v-neck) and boxer briefs. They are very comfy and do keep me cooler. I can post pics if there's enough interest but would love to find out if anyone else is wearing them ;-)

Undershirts have a great fit. Boxer briefs create a nice bulge. Haven't been a regular jockey fan but these have changed my mind!

2. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know what happened to Jockey in Canada in the last 5-8 years, but they seem to have greatly narrowed the range of products they distribute. I used to be loyal to the Jockey Elance string bikinis. Then they stopped carrying the white ones in Canada, only the black ones. Then they stopped carrying them period. And when I look at what is available at the stores, it seems like they are going "old style" for much of their packages underwear, with a little bit of high end stuff that is hung off some racks , unpacked (like 3d briefs etc).

But I have stopped looking for jockey underwear. I hate it when a company stops carrying a product line that you rely on.

3. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    I just looked at the website. I'm definitely interested in trying this out. Any idea of the fit for the products? I usually wear Calvin Klein size M undershirts... these just look way too big.

4. lovin_california

I wear size M in other brands as well and find that the size M fits me just fine. Macys carries them if you want to first try them on in store.

5. lovin_california

I've add a new avatar showing the jockey staycool boxer briefs.

6. Q Vee

Q Vee New Member

Albums:
    They seem to still be on their website (page link below). Is mail order an option for you? And do check out the "quick select" feature on the picture. Very cool. Good luck!

My favorites are the Pouch line, especially in boxer briefs. Haven't tried the Stay Cool line yet, but will give it a try and report.

Jockey - Elance, Men's String Bikini

#6 Q Vee, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  7. lovin_california

I like the "Quick Select" feature. Everyone that uses that has to be looking for a nice bulge to view more closely... haha!

8. Q Vee

Q Vee New Member

Albums:
    LMFAO! I couldn't have said it better LC.

9. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I agree, picked up some "stay cool" briefs last week, very comfy. bought another pack earlier this week.

10. lovin_california

Any pics to share? ;-)

11. D_Colon Farrell

D_Colon Farrell New Member

I have a few pairs of the previous version of these and they are awesome. Defiantely keep you cooler and dry very quickly after a strenuous work out. I usually wear mine to the gym and especially when I go for a run. I got a coupon for a free pair of the the Staycools and I'm going to pick them up next week. Big fan of Jockey products, especially the pouch boxer briefs. Best thing is their stuff is comfortable and durable as hell too.

12. lovin_california

Agreed - great quality and comfort! How'd you get a coupon for a free pair!? Super jealous...

13. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jockey.com does not ship to Canada. And Canada gets a subset of what Jockey has in the USA. So they don't get money from me anymore.

I once spoke to a Jockey employee who was doing the layout of their underwear at a large department store. I asked why they didn't have any white string bikinis anymore (this was at a time they still had the black). She said that they didn't make the whites anymore. I pointed to the box that showed a guy wearing the white string bikinis and said they were still in the USA. She then said "well, they didn't sell". I responded "they were the ones that sold and were always out of stock". She didn't know what to answer and mumbled something about management making decisions etc etc.

Note that Calvin also stopped making their string bikinis (Tech Active sport briefs).

14. D_Colon Farrell

D_Colon Farrell New Member

Picked up the free pair pf boxer briefs this week. Will be trying them out tomorrow. Jockey sends me all sorts of coupons, just have to spend enough there each year and buy their new products when they come out. Been asked mulitple times to either call the store or leave comments on a new product after I've purchased something. Guess I hit a portion of thier target market.

15. lovin_california

Send a picture... let's see them on you!

16. fireball4mex

fireball4mex New Member

I have worn the StayCool t-shirts and trunks-they are very comfortable and actually seem cooler...
    I wish they made the traditional briefs out of the same fabric as nothing fits like Jockey briefs!

17. pdxjoe

Gold Member

just bought a package of boxerbriefs yesterday will try them out at work. they feel good when I tried them on. I will report back.

18. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

I have the t-shirts, but I can't find anyplace that sells StayCool briefs or bikini briefs. Big fan of Jockey.

19. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Hilarious that the USA is finally catching up. I bought stay-cool underwear in Spain several years ago without knowing it (I don't read/speak Spanish and maybe the feature wasn't even mentioned on the packaging), and could tell the difference from all of my other US-sold underwear within minutes of putting them on.

20. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I got 6 of the boxer briefs last week in black. They are VERY comfortable underwear. My only issue is...THE DAMN TAG IN THE BACK!!!!

I went ahead and cut that sucker out!

Draft saved Draft deleted