Jockey Staycool underwear & undershirts

bayamon_55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was looking for replacement tshirts for me. i like the ones that hve a touch of lycra for softness. i do not like 100% cotton. i saw this jockey like on sale at kohls and noticed the t shirts had a special offer that you can get the boxer shorts in the bag free with the purchase of the two pack of t shirts. they were kind of expensive but i had a kohls coupon so i got them.

the tshirts are so good that i went the week after and got two more double packs of the t shirts with the free boxer shorts. i normally do not do boxer short on a full time basis but i tried these and they were very worth the money. and they do not shrink on the wash. i also bough a 2 pack of the boxer shorts. they also carry the same boxer shorts but on the midway lenght. they are nice. i use them when it is cold outside and after taking a shower to hang at home. they are soft and comfortable. and funny but they are hot in the winter and cool when it gets hot outside. they are very good and they support me well.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I bought a pack of each the of the v-neck t-shirts and the boxer briefs. The t-shirts definitely keep cooler, but they run really really big. I usually wear CK t-shirts and size M fits me fine. I think I will need to try to S or possibly XS in the Jockeys. The boxer briefs fit fine but don't seem much cooler than my regular boxers.