"Jocks, Actors. Singers.Big Dick Stars"

joe: Well lets get some info on who fucked or sucked any of the Big Boys. Just let it all hang out , we all have stories, this is a very hip sight. Lets Go.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A great thread to start, Joe. This is a question, instead of a story, but does any one have info, re. sizes of Mick Jagger and Ewan MacGregor? The profile of Mick's has been noticable in his pants as he pounces on stage and MacGregor's has been referred to being a 'big one' in a couple of movies. Thx.

Longhornjok: But if you're a guy, just don't mention Tom Cruise (big or not), or I'm sure we'll all be sued and the boards shut down. :D

7x6andchg: LHJ--

But...didn't..you..just...mention...

(knock on door by official looking men with paperwork) :D

7x6&C

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ewan's cock? Did someone mention Ewan's cock? Well, he did full frontal nude scenes in The Pillow Book and in Trainspotting.

http://www.actors-nude.com/nova66/photos/mcgregor_ewan1.jpg

(Disclaimer: Full frontal male nudity. If you are under 18, do not click on above link without parental guidance. Thank you.)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn, what would I do without ya, doublemeatw! I'll make it my project to get The Pillow Book and Trainspotting. I know Netflix has Trainspotting -- I'll have to renew my membership! Ewan's flaccid has possibilities!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1063124699;start=0#6 date=09/09/03 at 18:44:38]Damn, what would I do without ya, doublemeatw![/quote]

Well, what's a moderator for? I aim to please! ;D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1063124699;start=0#8 date=09/09/03 at 18:52:11]Are you on the right, cupping your partner's crotch, doublemeatone?  I'm on my way to the photos now, will I be disappointed?[/quote]

That's me. You may well be disappointed; there are only three photos in that particular album.

TragicWhiteKnight: Aren't there references to Ewan's "enormous talent" in 'Moulin Rouge'? (innuendo in a film set in France? Surely not!)

Although that picture worries me not for his cock-size but his bizarre amphibian skin-condition. Maybe he paid a big price to become above average.

[Voodoo. I'm just saying.]

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Ewan was lying on the bed in Moulin Rouge when some one he was talking with standing by side of the bed spoke of his "enormous" talent. This was my first clue that the good looking guy might be a stud. His flaccid dick in the picture could very well elongate and enlarge to above average size!

Longhornjok: Whether he is big or not, I am sure that was a scripted line and had nothing to do with his actual endowment. Actors don't make up lines (outside of improv), someone else actually writes that stuff - we call them writers. ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I fully believe that writers often add innuendoes to their scripts, never blatant, but there for the discerning individual to grasp. One of the threads in LPSG is composed of movies that have scripts that do just that.

bradleeM: Ewan is erect in trainspotting and he is a great size but he is not huge. no more than 7.........but still delicious looking.

Longhornjok: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1063124699;start=0#13 date=09/10/03 at 20:07:13]I fully believe that writers often add innuendoes to their scripts, never blatant, but there for the discerning individual to grasp.   One of the threads in LPSG is composed of movies that have scripts that do just that.[/quote]
Of course writers use innuendo in reference to their characters. I'm just saying it's far more likely that the script (and that innuendo) was written long before Ewan McGregor was cast in the part.

awellhungboi: RoysToy, you can see Mick's dick briefly (don't blink or you'll miss it) in a tub scene in the '60's movie Performance.  (I assume it's him, and not a body double).  But, remember, everything looks bigger underwater.   ;)

Highly recommend that movie!  It's an unknown masterpiece.  Too bad it's not on DVD.  I'm not much of a Stones or a Mick Jagger fan, but he's good in that movie, and looks great.

awellhungboi: I didn't know that, Whopper! But now that you say that I can see the influence. That's pretty cool!