"Jocks, Actors. Singers.Big Dick Stars"

joe: Is this as good as it gets. CUM on Guys and Gals. I could name at least 10

Longhornjok: Joe,

You might search back through the threads here because this topic (hung celebrities) was discussed not too long ago.

gigantikok: Looking at the pic, he doesn't look nearly as huge as some people have claimed (Ewan McGregor that is). Funny how just a slight above average penis can be exaggerated out of proportion by urban myth and word of mouth. I thought I heard someone claim he was 11" long or something.

Tullebukk3000: This link might have been posted here before, but I think it's fits the subject.. It's all about "groupies reports" on rock stars' sizes.. But we all know how women can exaggurate things if they're measuring just by eye ;) I also noticed that one place, 10 inches is called "pretty big".. I'm not a native english speaker but to me that sounds like an understatement..?

http://www.metal-sludge.com/LongShort.htm

longtimelurker: There was even a group of women that went around making plaster casts of rock stars etc. Don't know whether they ever made a website or anything.

Apparently they suffered a lot from shrinkage due to the coldness of liquid used to make the mould, which left them with a lot of casts of penisis that bent over at the tip.

longtimelurker: Yes - this was the one I was thinking of.

[quote author=Ineligible link=board=meetgreet;num=1063124699;start=20#25 date=09/13/03 at 05:14:28](Warning - the casts are disappointing.)[/quote]

And not just disappointing - expensive!!! One set of 3 was $2500!!! For about $2 worth of plaster! Not bad if you can get someone to buy one!