Jocks/Bodybuilders/Muscle Dudes on LPSG

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
Hey,

Any members here who lift weights, are bodybuilders etc? I know most on here are hung (as I am). Would like to compare notes with other hung jocks who lift and are into bodybuilding etc.

Thanks

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I lift weights/bodybuild, but being very busy in my professional and personal life over the last 2-3 years, I don't really have time to train seriously these days. Not that I was ever seriously into training for competition or anything like that, but I used to be at the gym 4-6 times a week and put on 40-50 lb. of muscle mass over about a 5 year period, now I just struggle to make it to the gym 2-3 times a week, which at least helps me maintain a muscular physique.

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey i have been active in in athletics and weight lifting for around 15 years. I have wrestled at the olympic level. so i have plenty of info and experience on the topic, just ask...
thanks again

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
This might not count so much, but I weight train now three times a week, and I'm pretty pleased with the results so far. I wish I could retain and accumulate weight; until then, I'm stuck with a reasonably defined physique. (You can see it in my personal album on the site's Gallery.)

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the replies guys. I actually have been lifting for about 10 years myself. I go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week. Was just wondering how many members here were into bodybuilding and were hung too.

Killer Cock, olympics? way cool! you must have some stories!

bbb11

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DeeBlackthorne@Jun 9 2004, 06:47 AM
I wish I could retain and accumulate weight; until then, I'm stuck with a reasonably defined physique.
If you want advice in gaining and retaining weight and getting rid of a defined physique ... I am probably your man. I seem to be very good at it. ;)

I was skinny till around age 25. These days I rarely get under 15 stone (210 lbs); though to be fair a long stint of working out 3 times a week has meant that a lot of the weight is muscle. I need a 48 or 50 inch chest in jackets, so I can get away with a waist a size or so bigger than it should be. (Or so I kid myself).

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started running in 1967 and ran three miles every work-day morning for 12 years. My distance record is 15 miles and I've been in 5K races, but never finished in the top ten. I've got short legs!

I started lifting in my early 30s and was fairly regular with home weights until joining the health club in '78. Lifted regularly for the next 20 yrs. I did two cycles of roids in "84 and put on 15 pounds of muscle in 5-6 weeks, causing me to outgrow my clothes.

I'm no authority, blackbodybuilder11, but I'm up for any questions you wanna ask.

Now I'm doing daily PE and have some positive results for my little dick! :rolleyes:

Luke

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week (when my back isn't acting resistant). I would not consider myself a body builder, but I am in decent shae.

6'2", 195, 41" chest, 33" W, 17" neck.