JOCKS WEAR JOCKS! (jock straps)

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's something about a big beefy butt in a jockstrap that drives me wild! Perhaps it's the thought that if he bends over, I can pound his hole until I shoot my load...
Hey Buddy!

I hope this PIC will help you 'NUTT" BIIIIIG TIME!!

RICKY_27 U C  WHAT I SEEEE.jpg
U C  WHAT I SEEEE.jpg

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We not only need a jockstrap revolution, we need a man's only gym revolution. The kind of gym like the y of old. Where men can swim naked, workout naked, hang naked in the sauna and steam room and not have to be politically correct and let the women in!!

QUOTE=jockmaestro;5029919]We need a jockstrap revolution in America. Bring back the ubiquity of jockstraps, like when I was growing up in the 70's!
[/QUOTE]
I think it is called a bath house.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know if years ago lots of guys wore jocks/ jockstraps while working out or what but since I've been going to the gym I don't think I've ever seen a guy wearing one. In hockey, guys where a cup of some sort and I've seen a few with the older style jock straps with a cup in it. We wore cups in baseball too but for the most part they were not like the traditional jock strap type but the under armor type with a pouch for a cup.

Reactions: ILiftBro

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know if years ago lots of guys wore jocks/ jockstraps while working out or what but since I've been going to the gym I don't think I've ever seen a guy wearing one. In hockey, guys where a cup of some sort and I've seen a few with the older style jock straps with a cup in it. We wore cups in baseball too but for the most part they were not like the traditional jock strap type but the under armor type with a pouch for a cup.
In the 60's and 70's and 80's jock/ jockstraps were standard attire under shorts or workout pants for gym and workout. All sports used a jock under their uniforms. Baseball catchers always wore a cup. All cup jocks had a pouch for the hard cup.

Reactions: ht8890 and JockCup7

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In the 60's and 70's and 80's jock/ jockstraps were standard attire under shorts or workout pants for gym and workout. All sports used a jock under their uniforms. Baseball catchers always wore a cup. All cup jocks had a pouch for the hard cup.
They still wear a cup in baseball.

Reactions: JockCup7