jockstrap advantages and looking sexy

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Dareios, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Dareios

Dareios New Member

Albums:
    Hello all,

Because of the threads on jockstraps in this forum, I bought myself recently a jockstrap. Although admittedly, I j/o as soos as soon as I wore it due to the excitement of finally wearing one, I do not see anything sexy about wearing a jockstrap. My junk is not profilated, there is no "peep hole" between my body and the jockstrap at the level of my balls as with a string (I generally wear a string rather low which pulls the fabric of the string away from my body) and - at least for the one I have - it is a heavy fabric which comes quite high on my body. Perhaps my impression is due to my European background, perhaps it has nothing to do with it...

So question to all those who favour jockstraps: why do you prefer jockstraps? What are the advantages of jockstraps? Why do you consider it sexy? Why do you get horny on jockstraps? Which kind of jockstrap would you advice to look sexy?

Greetz

Dareios

2. lpsg17

Gold Member

I like wearing jocks to work out, gives me some freedom of movement. I have to say also that i think they are as sexy as hell.

3. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    As the most masculine of garments, jockstraps are both practical and sexy.

Jockstraps are a symbol of the male arena of vigorous activity and athleticism.

If you have a large cock or balls, a jockstrap does give the feeling of support that most other garments don't.

Jockstraps also show every contour of the male anatomy. A guy has to feel comfortable about himself (regardless of body shape) to allow other men to see every contour of his anatomy in the presence of other men. .. In other words, it's a confidence booster.

In the sports arena, the jockstrap can be also an equalizer. The standard issue white Bike|Duke jockstrap makes everyone the same in the locker-room

At the same time the jock provides a sense of securing the family jewels, it also offers a sense of potential exposure and vulnerability from behind because it is exposed in the back. You have to feel a little more secure and self-composed to wear a jockstrap, unlike regular briefs or boxers which offer the same sense of security as a diaper. With a jockstrap, you have more control over what may go in or out from the rear.

4. greencalplus

greencalplus New Member

I can't agree with hotbulge. I also have never understood the allure. On Australia it's regarded as purely an "American thing". I can't see how it gives any more support, or why it's sexier than briefs.

5. rheretoday

rheretoday New Member

Albums:
    I wear them as I feel more supported, I think I look better in them too and they are very comfortable.

6. BigGlansDC

BigGlansDC New Member

Albums:
    Greencalplus is correct in saying that the jockstrap is an 'American thing.' The jockstrap or an athletic supporter as we know it was invented in 1874 to support the best assets of bicyclists riding over the cobbled streets of Boston. They were known as 'Bikey Straps'. The company which manufactured them eventually become the BIKE Web Company, presently the BIKE Athletic Company, now a subsidiary of Russell Athletic based in Atlanta, Georgia. Men and boys in the 1950 & 60's wore BIKE jockstraps with the Bike Wheel Logo on the front label. I used to get a boner whenever I see that logo.

I got my first jockstrap for 7th grade gym class. When I put it on for the first time, I got a raging hardon in the mesh jock pouch. My fierce erection was in the twelve o'clock position with my lubing glans scrunched against the jock waistband. I experienced a sexual awakening that day. Needless to say in the days and weeks following I teased myself "down there" and quickly graduated to the masturbatory grip which led some months later to my first successful orgasm and ejaculation of semen!

So yes, I would have to say that a guy looks and feels good wearing a jockstrap knowing that he is well supported. But there is another advantage about wearing a jockstrap. An athletic supporter does not have a seat for your butt as you would find in compression shorts or regular underwear. That aids in ventilation in the heat of athletic competition. There is nothing so pleasurable but to wear an athletic supporter under a pair of shorts and have that "bare ass" feel.

Also guys playing contact sports, such as baseball and hockey, wear a cup which they insert in a pocket in the jock pouch. I just love the feel of a good athletic cup. Likewise, there is nothing hotter than seeing a baseball player with a HUGE cup bulge in his pants!

There are all sorts and brands of jocks and cups these days. Check them out!

Thom./BigGlans

#6 BigGlansDC, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  7. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Beautifully put, man! How can you guys NOT see how hot jocks are? The definitely emphasize your bulge, they are uniquely masculine, and they represent becoming a man.. or at least they used to. We need more jocks!

Draft saved Draft deleted