Jockstrap help...

paul011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For general wear i find a Bike for Duke is great. If yu do need a cup wear a UA with a cup or a shock doctor with cup

paul011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The new CK tech strap has a comfortable pouch and leg straps. Its much better then the Older pro strech jock from ck. The white one or black one is very good and wears well.

9inchRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When you've got 6 inches on the slack, and like to hoist it sideways, there is no room in any of the jockstraps that I have seen. Does anyone know if there is a brand that is bigger on one side so that big dicked guys can flaunt it sideways ???

D

deleted436524

I've worn Dukes or Bikes most of my life. Between the 2 Bikes last longer.

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
I wear jocks pretty much everyday as my usual underwear.

Bike is generally a good brand, but the waistband tends to shrink after repeated washing, so perhaps not best as everyday underwear.

I avoid Safe-T-Guard (small pouches and scratchy fabric), Activeman (shitty quality and super scratchy) and Priape (super small pouches).

My favourites are GoSoftwear. They're well made, all have tons of room up front and are really comfortable. Cin2 Core jockstraps also have big pouches.

Haven't tried Duke or McDavid yet...

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you've got 6 inches on the slack, and like to hoist it sideways, there is no room in any of the jockstraps that I have seen. Does anyone know if there is a brand that is bigger on one side so that big dicked guys can flaunt it sideways ???

Not that I'm aware of, but that's a VERY clever idea. Only 2 versions would be necessary, left and right...or a super wide pouch that could serve both directions.

Hmmm. Thank you. You've got me thinking.

9inchRob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A bit off topic but.... I love wearing my 6 on the slack sideways at all times, ( dressing to the right) and usually wear stretch boxer briefs, but have had lots of "fallout" problems when the elastic isn't tight enough, but I got some approx 1/4 inch (6 mm) wide elastic from the supermarket and threaded it through the hem just of the right leg opening of a few of my favourite underpants and tied it off neatly....and "voila".... It makes a great shelf for the cock, and it sits out and proud across my leg in 501's and my gym pants....anything really..... Just great for the casual bulge..."oh that's just where my cock lands" look....