Jockstrap Show-Offs

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Nice thread! Am mostly into regular-style jockstraps, but maybe it's time for me to widen my horizon ,-)
Some pics of me in jockstraps on my profile, more in the pipeline.

I agree. Even tho' I think new style jocks ( even the "fashion" ones) are probably better constructed in that they really lift and support your balls, I just can't get beyond my obsession with plain ol' lockerroom-style, classie Bike or Duke JOCKSTRAPS. To me they ALWAYS call up lockerroom memories of hs or college.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. Even tho' I think new style jocks ( even the "fashion" ones) are probably better constructed in that they really lift and support your balls, I just can't get beyond my obsession with plain ol' lockerroom-style, classie Bike or Duke JOCKSTRAPS. To me they ALWAYS call up lockerroom memories of hs or college.

I agree completely. although some of the fashion jocks are very hot, to me they are not really jocks but rather underwear with no backs.
a jock to me is a Bike or Duke or a similar brand. would they wear it in an NFL lockerroom and under their uniform...if yes then its a jockstrap to me!

Mortified13

Sexy Member
Media
I don't like the way they feel on. I feel like the butt being pushed up by the straps and my cock gets pushed in too much. I think I will try to get some compression shorts. Worked on legs at the gym today and my cock was definitely showing a bulge even though I wore hanes boxer briefs under the shorts. I like to see my legs working the press in the mirror behind me at the gym. Quads are sore right now.