Jockstrap Show-Offs

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree completely. although some of the fashion jocks are very hot, to me they are not really jocks but rather underwear with no backs.
a jock to me is a Bike or Duke or a similar brand. would they wear it in an NFL lockerroom and under their uniform...if yes then its a jockstrap to me!
BigMeat, why don't you post a few jock shots in here?

D

deleted300444

Hey, sorry no pic, but surprizingly I have learned that wearing a jock to bed is very comfortable.

Everything pushed up front, with my ass out is all good. Plus, I have a pa, hate when the morning wood with pa digs into matress.

kjb01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi mate nice pic in your jock. Wank off quite a bit looking at you. Bet you have a nice hairy asshole.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Since I know there are quite a few guys on here who like to wear jockstraps, I figured I'd start a thread where we could post self pics in our jocks. Here are a few of me to get us started. I'm sure there are some guys on here who have some big jockstrap bulges, so let's see 'em!

Jockstraps. Fuckin. RULE!!

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was thinking of ordering the reebock hockey jock would u recomend it. how comfortable is it and can u sit down in it? would love to chat about your hockey jock.

It is comfortable and I do recommend it. The only time I really notice it is when I cross over skates to make a sharp turn. It hits my inner leg. It comes in only one size which made me somewhat cautious but it is all held together with laces so it is adjustable. Like I said above, I have a problem with the ass straps being a little tight. I have thought about getting or making something a little longer. I like the cup to be tight against my body but I don't like the straps biting into my ass because they are too tight. No problem with sitting down.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check the Community Tab on the Top of the Page. There is a Social Group called" Jock Strap Lovers which is filled with a few pictures.

Enjoy!!!