Jockstrap swap

B_afhotty4all

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone know any places to find FREE groups or forums where we can swap jocks? Ideally looking for young fit guys like me to trade with and c2c with the product :)

Anyone ever see this kind of stuff? Does it exist? Am I crazy? lol.

Last edited:

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
about 10 years ago I had a guy with a very large jock collection give me a couple vintage jocks that I could wear at my gym- worn but the style I grew up with in Jr high... PERFECT!

I for sure think that we should have a gear swap here!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Include me in the group. I know of one swap group that trades used condoms. So if you can trade those, surely you can trade jocks. That would be a huge turn on for me. Start emailing those that have responded.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Can't you guys create a social group on the site? That would allow you to have pictures and discussion threads along with a members list. You could post what you have available and what you're looking to trade with and then any matches could reply. Then you can do the rest (as far as addresses are concerned) via PM.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have created a group where guys can list their available jocks or their interest in acquiring available jocks. Please make sure to include size. I suggest using private messages where personal information such as addresses are being exchanged. I will be adding a couple of pictures of jocks that I would be willing to trade.

http://www.lpsg.org/groups/961-jock+swappers/