jockstrap under swimsuit?

xolinlevh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So this summer im doing a study abroad program that will involve lots of time at beaches, and lots of time in board shorts/swimtrunks. can anyone advice me on a brand/type of jockstrap to wear under my shorts to help keep things under control? ty!

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is the main reason I joined. I have been using the Jock that you can get at Walmart. Franklin I think. I definently DO NOT recommend it. It does not give enough room and the band folds over. Several people here have recommended Duke, Bike, Underarmour jock. Here are some others I am going to try when I can aford it.

Andrew Christian Men's Shock Jock Boxer,Charcoal,​ [URL="http://www.amazon.com/Andrew-Christian-Flashback-Trunk-X-Large/dp/B002HFBPEG/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I203BMRX6C0WRG&colid=3TOB986BBHWNS"]
Flashback Trunk, Black, X-Large Andrew Christian[/URL]
Bike Performance Cotton Strap Supporter 2-Pack Underwear
Bike Performance Elite Brief Supporter Underwear (XL Grey)
Bike 2-Pack Performance Cotton Swimmers Jock Strap BASJ17B XL/White

xolinlevh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yea i was lookin for something simple with a very thin band so my trunks can ride low but still not show a huge BIKE band under em lol

xolinlevh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why on earth would anybody need underwear under a swimsuit?

In a pool it would be highly unsuitable from a hygienic point of view.
And why would it be necessary elsewhere?

well id wash it after swimming obviously, but i get easily aroused by guys in pools so i just want something to keep everything hidden, and most swimsuits dotn do that.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have done similar- I have been invited to pool parties that were work related and don't want to 'show off'....esp in more 'snug fitting' swimsuits/trunks- so I have worn a jock to 'down play' things....(esp if say the bosses wife gets soaking wet and her nips get perky and 'my happy' decides he likes it....the avg guys can 'hide' a woody but not the bigger men..

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
FOUND proper support.

:wink: Found some that will work thanks to blogs here. :cool: I tried the two that are listed here and they work for me.

Bike Performance Elite Brief Supporter Underwear

Other products by Bike

BIKE 7158-7158 Swimmer/Jogger Supporter

Other products by Bike

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
This is the main reason I joined. I have been using the Jock that you can get at Walmart. Franklin I think. I definently DO NOT recommend it. It does not give enough room and the band folds over. Several people here have recommended Duke, Bike, Underarmour jock.

I SECOND that in a big way. Frankly jockstraps are made for little boys, it seems... or designed by women. NO ROOM at ALL!

Bikes are great.

tominatlanta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gigo and Pikante brands make firm and very confining pouches for low-rise jockstraps. But beware, both brands run "small" in the waist. Go up one size from the size that you would wear in, say, Undergear or Calvin Klein.

Tom

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So this summer im doing a study abroad program that will involve lots of time at beaches, and lots of time in board shorts/swimtrunks. can anyone advice me on a brand/type of jockstrap to wear under my shorts to help keep things under control? ty!

It might be useful to know where you will be going.

Little tradition of wearing jockstraps in Australia, so if it is visible under Boardies, it's likely to attract even more attention to you - most young guys in Oz either wear "Bonds" & sag to have the band visible, or just go commando. Those that wear speedo style never wear anything under them.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just wear a Speedo Jammer or square cut under your board shorts and you will be fine. This is what I do mainly because a couple pairs of boardies I have are a little loose in the waist and the Speedo keeps them from sliding off my ass. The Speedo will also keep you from pitching a tent your board shorts if you get hard.

Last edited:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having traveled to many countries in this World I would simply state: Why a Jock under any style swim suit?

I have determined that most people on this planet outside of the U. S. A. realize that males do indeed have a penis and sometimes it can be quite pronounced.

I would suggest that you not worry about any unwanted erections and enjoy the time abroad and appreciate the scene when you are on beaches.

You will not be the only male there and the swiming is also great most everywhere you go.

I wish you well in your travels and enjoy the opportunity to learn about other peoples and their countries.

B_hijack

Experimental Member
Media
Can't you find some pairs of trunks or board shorts that have built-in liners? Most of mine have mesh liners that keep everything intact.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because climbing up out of a pool in front of a family with a swimsuit clinging to my big torpedo dangling down my leg (similar to your avatar) can cause problems.

Exactly.
I recently posted about this problem. My attitude is basically to just forget about it. Or you can always pinch the fabric away from your skin as you're getting out of the water, which breaks the suction and then the trunks don't cling.

I never get boners at the pool. My policy is to not let my eyes linger anywhere long enough to cause problems.