I know this goes against what guys generally do

but...

I really love wearing thongs. I am not gay. Go figure :smile:

chomperhater

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear briefs. Keeps it from flapping around and hitting my balls. Also, folds it over and behind the balls. Boxers are too uncomfortable for me.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yongdo said:
(first reply for me)

I really love wearing thongs. I am not gay. Go figure :smile:

Okay...one of my "pet pieves".......I like to wear combat boots and pants .... and I'm not Straight....what is the difference?

Clothing does NOT...have any sexual identity.

Just say you like to wear thongs and leave it at that.
:tongue:

SnazzyBear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love to wear both G- Strings and Jockstraps i usually wear from either ErgoWear or N2N very comfortable and i just love the feeling of a string between my ass. Gives me a semi hard on all day :tongue: The Jockstrap love to wear it with tight slacks or jeans and show it off :wink:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I prefer G-String's/Thongs. I spend a lot of time in a dance belt and I've grown accustomed to the feel. Let me re-phrase that, thongs are a helluva lot more comfortable than dance belts. I own a jock and I do wear it on occasion but it just feels weird to me for some reason.

brummyboy69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I own both Jockstraps, and G-Strings.... tricky question which one i would prefer. I would have to say G-String for sure.There is something about the way they feel on where the Jockstrap straps are weird on my ass. lol.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with some of you other guys....I cannot stand anything going in my crack. Butt floss is out! I have tried....but it is too uncomfortable.

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jock straps look hot from the front, but they flattten my ass under those two straps. And, give pull back to my equipment after awhile.

In a thong or G string not only to I enjoy the high round full pouch but, does a great lift to the back as well.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
The new RIPS jock is like a g-string but does'nt give the wedge feeling...Its fun to wear and sexy also! See some pics in the butts thread...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear International Male's The Sock. Good support (until the pouch stretches out and my balls start coming out, but they last a long time) and no butt straps. Thongs are out of the question due to the butt-crack situation. Boxers are too loose for me, and "whitey tighties" are just that, way too tight.

(By the way, I DO look exactly like Keanu Reeves. Well, I did once. I think...:smile: )

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BBB2.5 said:
Okay...one of my "pet pieves".......I like to wear combat boots and pants .... and I'm not Straight....what is the difference?

Clothing does NOT...have any sexual identity.

Just say you like to wear thongs and leave it at that.
:tongue:
I said I wasn't gay to dispell any myth that it is gay or straight related...

That being said, I only wear thongs. Some girls like that, others think it is strange. I don't care either way. I could never wear boxers or even a jock strap