Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear jocks to work alot and I bend over alot and my shirt comes untucked and u can see the waist band of my jock. anyone know anyway I can avoid this. should I be ashamed to show that I am wearing a jock. I put in ceramic tile so I am bent over and crawling alot. the strap goes so far up sometimes that it looks like I am freeballing but u can see the strap. it was a champion jock. really comfortable. also anyone wear cups for the fun of it when not required?

should I feel ashamed to show people that I am wearing a jock? I kinda do....please respond

Attachments

sandwulf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Also known as plumbers crack. A very common problem for guys in your line of work. Doesn't really matter what kind of underwear you have on it's still likely to happen. I am well acquainted with this issue since I have several friends and family members who are in the skilled trades. plumbing, electrician, carpet/tile installers ect...
A good belt might help for some but, the only fool proof way to prevent this issue is to wear a pair of suspenders.

Most simply ignore it as part of the job.

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
maybe you could wear a swimmers jock? they have a smaller waistband so maybe it won't show so much...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
try buying longer shirts?

look for LT (long tall).

the men in my familly tend to be 'lanky' so if given a shirt preference I have always tried to go for longer (easier to keep tucked)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this really isn't a big deal, but I understand that you might not want to have plumbers crack. if your jock shows, it shows! I don't think the problem is the strap showing ABOVE your waistband as much as I think it is your waistband sagging too low exposing not only your strap, but also your butt crack. wear better fitting pants...the right waist size...and wear them at the waist..not sagging! then if your strap pokes above your pants it will not look bad at all

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
cant figure out why you'd be ashamed of wearing a jock strap -- it;s normal male gear for working out, or doing any hard physical labor I'd say. Don't sweat it.
but I agree w/BigMeatNJ -- if it's your JEANS that are sliding too low (exposing crack) , that's another issue. Lotta people find that look like of a joke.

ps btw, nice pic -- j18

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you like the 3" waistband I often fold it in half to minimize the potential for it to show and when it does it's not obviously a jock. Swim jocks sound like a good solution but I've found that they fit much differently.