jockstrap

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
hey i live in a kinda small town, and i really want to get a decent jockstrap. i have one that i got online but i don't want to deal with that again.

any idea where i could get a decent jockstrap? i mean we have the regular department stores like walmart and sears and winners, but i don't really see anything there.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What kind are you wanting? Wal-Mart has perfectly acceptable jocks for most sports. Are you wanting one for athletics, or is this more for looks?

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Online retailer "Jockstrap Central" are excellent service providers, their choice is excellent and I can assure you they send really quickly and discretely. I live in the UK and it takes less than a week for them to arrive- and for me they are SUCH good value. I'm wearing a very nice mesh jock right now.... MMMmmmmm!

When you get your's post a picture or two for us,

Happy shopping!

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooh yeah, International Jock have a great selection, and the models are hot, if that's your thing!

I like the chap in the adjustable strap jock, he's delish!

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I've ordered twice from International Jock and they've been great!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Horneyoldguy certainly gave you a great site on the Internet. The Bike Pro is probably the best if you are looking for real protection.

Additionally, you can go to a "Dicks" sporting goods store and obtain a good jock.

I hope this helps.