Jockstraps advice

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
So I've always wanted to wear jocks more often but I've never been able to get them to fit properly. I'm a 33" waist and either the pouch is too small or the leg straps are too loose dependent on what size I buy, so I've never found one that really fits properly. I'm not too mad on the really traditional jocks with thick waistbands and rubbery pouches. Can anyone offer me some advice on sizing, general tips, brands, etc ?

B_ace3316

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you buying real sport jockstraps or the fashion underwear jockstraps? I would trying a thin band (swimmer jock) and thick band from the BIKE brand, and see which one fits you best. There are a few websites dedicated to selling jockstraps of all sorts, so you might be able to find a good deal.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Are you buying real sport jockstraps or the fashion underwear jockstraps? I would trying a thin band (swimmer jock) and thick band from the BIKE brand, and see which one fits you best. There are a few websites dedicated to selling jockstraps of all sorts, so you might be able to find a good deal.

I guess I've mostly bought real sports jocks in the past.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, I know where to get them, but do you have any recommendations ? :redface:

sizing, usually if you go to the brands site you can find pretty detail measuring charts.. and sizing. the dealer sites tend to just show pretty menfolk modeling.

well, i don't wear them.. but i can tell you what i like to see on a man.. and what my boy likes to wear :redface:

C-IN2 Jockstrap the boy likes C-IN2 gear. says they're comfortable, roomy enough and still offer support.

Andrew Christian Phys Ed love these, look amazing on the boy. he's got a narrow waist, the straps are rump friendly... no roaming or digging.

i wanna get the boy something from JustusBoyz.com.

i like the Scoop Jocks my brain goes to an easy access happy place. really good if you like to grope. can't say anything about comfort.

general shopping. i second swimmer jocks :smile: go for a softer cup, not the classical sports jock. something with a mesh or knit pouch. thinner waist bands will be more comfortable for wearing under street clothes.

check out construction, seams should be clean and integrated into the garment. the leg straps should be positioned closer to the front of the jock.. very ass framing and friendly to boys with bubble rumps.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
sizing, usually if you go to the brands site you can find pretty detail measuring charts.. and sizing. the dealer sites tend to just show pretty menfolk modeling.

well, i don't wear them.. but i can tell you what i like to see on a man.. and what my boy likes to wear :redface:

C-IN2 Jockstrap the boy likes C-IN2 gear. says they're comfortable, roomy enough and still offer support.

Andrew Christian Phys Ed love these, look amazing on the boy. he's got a narrow waist, the straps are rump friendly... no roaming or digging.

i wanna get the boy something from JustusBoyz.com.

i like the Scoop Jocks my brain goes to an easy access happy place. really good if you like to grope. can't say anything about comfort.

general shopping. i second swimmer jocks :smile: go for a softer cup, not the classical sports jock. something with a mesh or knit pouch. thinner waist bands will be more comfortable for wearing under street clothes.

check out construction, seams should be clean and integrated into the garment. the leg straps should be positioned closer to the front of the jock.. very ass framing and friendly to boys with bubble rumps.

Brilliant, really helpful post, thanks very much :wink: I like the look of the Andrew Christian jocks, and they are love handle friendly :tongue:, not that I have huge love handles or anything :eek::biggrin1:

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I preferred the Nylon Swimmer jock from Bike. about a one inch waist and a stretchy pouch. go up a size if it fits too snug. I had to wear one when I first got into nylon Sleedos in years past.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I went to my local "sports athority" and was surprised that I only found regular jocks, jock briefs and cup jocks. They did not have any swimmer's jocks.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to my local "sports athority" and was surprised that I only found regular jocks, jock briefs and cup jocks. They did not have any swimmer's jocks.

I found regular bike white swimmers jocks at sports authority, you just have to look real close since they are in the same packaging as the regular jocks, so you have to look for specific words like swimmers jocks...

I definitely want to get some fashion jocks soon, I've seen some from cin2 that I think look good...i recently wore my swimmers jock and my friend was really excited when he found it under my shorts....

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK so I've ordered some of these in various sizes, thanks to MickeyLee for the steers, the first is his recomendation, the second looks nice to me but it might be a bit lacking on the support front so I'll see. The Andrew Christian ones all look a wee bit tight up front. The last one I ordered was an nod to my tiny conscience, pretty much the only tiny thing about me LOL I ordered a couple of sizes in each, let me know what you think ;)

JM Koton White Jockstrap at International Jock Underwear & Swimwearhttp:

C-IN2 Jockstrap Bungee Cord at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

2xist Metal Jockstrap White at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

Go Softwear Hemp Jockstrap at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Hey,
I find that Zakk microfiber jockstraps are great for comfort, style, and support. They look great, last like iron - mine are about 4 years old, are worn several times a week and still look and fit great.

The microfiber has just the right amount of lift and support without being compressive. I wear mine for running and working out in the gym.

You can search the web, but I got mine from Wyzman.com

Hope this helps.