Jockstraps and long soft cocks

johncarlson13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've worn them in school gym class before. Like somebody else I bought the XXL version and cut the waist band down to a size that would fit. It wasn't real comfortable. I'm over 9" soft and pretty thick and had to arc my penis backwards. I could stretch the pouch enough to cover up everything and hold it in place, but it never lasted and either one of my balls or my cock was out and the rubbing got uncomfortable. At home alone I still put it on sometimes and tuck everything in, then get a hardon and feel how the jockstrap gets tighter and tighter until my cock pushes out and my balls fall out. It's pretty hot, but I wouldn't wear it for comfort.

Reactions: deleted655234

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
I dunno.. I set up a home gym recently and have been working out with a buddy in shorts or even just a jock. Just wondering what kinds were out there.

suaige: I tried the jock thing for support and found them very uncomfortable - even one advertized for all day wear from international jock, I have tried a thong and found it a lot more comfortable in front :) , ( it tends to fold in 1/2, but moves as it lengthens a lot more then it can in a JS, its not really tight for hiding bulge but holds things in the same place pretty well) but I hated the feel of constant wedgee :( . so i cut off the back and got some 3/8 inch elastic and sewed a JS type back on it is quite comfortable. :D

Julio César Venegas: For most comfortable me it is to leave the penis same finds its own position within the underclothes that one is using then.

I use underclothes of quite comfortable cotton, enough release, very wide, of way so that sometimes my penis that is within the underclothes leaves the same one and the penis is hanging throughout my left thigh, my flacid-penis is of 9,8 inches for long ( 25 cm. ).

For me this it is normal and it is more comfortable than to place my penis on guard vertical sharp by the eslastic league of my underclothes.

To me in the personnel it does not matter to me if the penis marks or not in trouser that I wear, but sometimes to avoid that this happens I use very wide trousers and thus almost the penis is not marked.

So long,

Julio César Venegas.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Myself, because of my past experiences in high school phys ed.(Yes, some people still do refer to it as that!), I don't wear one soley predicated on the fact that it constantly feels like somebody either kneed me or I dropped onto a branch.

ponytony: There are times when I want to show, and I wear boxers...But there's nothing better than a jock to disguise the bulge when you don't want to show...Hate to say it but the jock is really good too as I don't get chafing from underwear when it pulls my foreskin back...You asked...