jockstraps and sexy underwear on washline

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by knight_71, Apr 30, 2008.

1. knight_71

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I live in a trailer park so close quarters do think it is odd if I hung my jockstraps out to dry? I did it for the first time today. I usually hang my boxers and briefs outside. I did end up missing a pair of black CK low rise briefs they might have blown away or someone stole them. I wear alot of jockstraps in the summer keeps everything in place and open back side helps me stay cool. Just curious what u guys think.

thanks
    Knight _71
    knight_71_1977_2000@yahoo.com

knight_71_1977_2000 is my yahoo messenger handle talk on here or message me up about it

Attached Files:

2. chavous

chavous New Member

so beautiful every one of them.

3. catman

Gold Member

why not? women hang their bras on clotheslines....and saves electricity on the dryer, etc... why not?

Just hang them in a place that you8 can keep an eye on them..like a porch or....

4. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I kind of think it depends on your neighbors.

It's cool to "go green" and to encourage all of your neigborhood to do the same, but unless you are putting ALL your wash out, and mixing your gear into it, it might look a bit unusual to be putting a load of clothing out there that is just jocks and underwear, with out jeans and tshirts as well.

Also- dude you're kind of basically putting your balls out there to the neighborhood... this is what I wear under my jeans- I don't care if you peek at it...which is cool if you have other guy neighbors who do the same. If you have a bunch of families around you, perhaps conservative ones- they might prefer you to dial it back a bit and keep your personal items a bit more private.

Then again, maybe you have a bunch of good natured roustabouts that will see your FTLs and BIKEs hanging on the line, and decide to fly their tightywhites in the wind as well! I guess you can take your cue, in part, from the homes around you.

Let us know what happens dude

5. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    nice package man....lol i can see why someone would want to jack a pair of your drawers lol

6. knight_71

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i hang everything out not just underwear and jocks and other people hang out laundry but never saw any jocks on the line. Was just wondering on the legal aspect of it. and i really like the black CKs and they are not made anymore so I can not replace them. here are a few more pics I am not the biggest one here but I hold my own. I am thick and pretty long like 8x6

I do not care if people know what i wear under my jeans I would show them if they asked hehehe. i love getting comments on my dick so comment away... oh uploaded some hard shots.

thanks for the reply guys

knight_71

Attached Files:

7. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    i'm gonna sound like a broken record....but nice package (again).....nice fat cock..... oh and i don't think that there should be any legal issues with hanging a jock strap on the clothesline.....well unless you were attached to them, and wearing nothing but them....hanging upside down ass hanging out for the world to see lol

8. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

laundry is laundry... if people are that prudish, they are the ones with the problem. It's like someone recently posted that they were told not to wear Speedos with children around.:eek:

9. nubian

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    *agrees with this comment*

Draft saved Draft deleted