Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like wearing mine on weekends (LOVE the looks that telltale waistband peeking above the jeans brings) and as a complete wardrobe on hot days around the house, on the patio and in the backyard. They feel great, they're fun, and those close to me are most appreciative when I'm wearing mine!

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The few times I have worn them to work, I've needed to visit the gents to beat off (it in itself a turn on, the risk of getting caught beating off at work and wearing a jock makes everything more intense), so now I wear briefs again to help prevent temptation...

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being a free baller everywhere but the gym I decided to try this.

The first few days were uncomfortable my package was hot and sweaty at the end of the day. I put some powder around everything after shower and still same issue.

After a week of using my gym jocks as and all day garment I'm starting to like it. Last night while drinking I found my self being more physicality just to feel the movement of my package in the jock.

I'll continue the experiment for another week. Thanks for the tip.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being a free baller everywhere but the gym I decided to try this.

The first few days were uncomfortable my package was hot and sweaty at the end of the day. I put some powder around everything after shower and still same issue.

After a week of using my gym jocks as and all day garment I'm starting to like it. Last night while drinking I found my self being more physicality just to feel the movement of my package in the jock.

I'll continue the experiment for another week. Thanks for the tip.

Once you get used to a mesh jock, try a cotton one like a Calvin Klein or Cin2 (www.freshpair.com).

They give you more movement, freedom and a larger bulge (if that is what you are going for. I find the mesh jocks too constricting for my package. Cottons ones feel great.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOVE LOVE jockstraps

true, not all guys like them due to their exposed nature or just not find them sexy. My ex gf didnt seem to mind either way

But i wear them for the pure comfort level. Keeps things nice and secure and cool. If i wear boxers my boyz tend to feel stickage :frown1:

Love them in warm weather BUT not in cold. As i live in Canada, you learn very quick when not to wear them

Wearing them in public is risky if the waistband shows. Then people or friends makes eyes or comments. hahah I wear it for me not them - i just dont need the hassle

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i used to wear one with tight jeans - 501s - as they made my package look good. not so often now as fashions change and i prefer commando in jeans and trackies now

otgswarm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear a jock strap from time to time. I have a couple regular ones and a c-in2 y back jock. They are very nice and I consider them just an underwear alternative.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally I find them confining, which is their job in support, and the anthesis of free-balling which is my preference. So no I never wear a jock as underwear and only wear if I'm playing some contact sport. When I think of a jock, I think sweaty and smelly which may be what turns some of you guys on. Not me.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I bought 5 jocks today at Marshalls. I bought 2 PAPIS and 2 2xist and 1 Jake. I also bought a couple Papi trunks and briefs some DKNY breifs some Basket briefs which I have never tried before. They were all $2.00 each I couldn't pass up the deal. I wanted to buy more but didn't want to look like a perv plus a high school friend was working the register.

sucker99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear them to school, dates, and everything else. I was in school once and I dropped something, so i bend over and pick it up but there was this girl behind me and she saw it! She came and told me she was turned on by that so we went into a bathroom and had sex right there.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wear then mostly to work out in under shorts or sweats but you could convince me.