Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I hate underwear. Unfortunately I can not freeball. When I do, I end up with very sore nuts form them going unsupported. So as a compromise I am considering moving to either jockstraps or underwear style jocks or pouches (which are basically a waist strap with a cloth pouch that holds your cock and balls). Do any of you out there wear jocks as underwear? Do any of you wear these new underwear style jocks or pouches? What should I be thinking of or looking for?

RPierceit

Experimental Member
Media
I like to freeball most of the time, however ocassionally I choose to wear a jock strap. I can only wear a traditional jock like bike with a ball stretcher to avoid jock strap scrunch, but find many fashion jocks very comfortable. I specifically like Nasty Pig, rubbery ones; they have a good shaped pouch and I can wear them all day. There are many others who advertise good pouches. Have fun

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Always jock-up when I hit the gym or do any physical activity. Honestly, every brand of jockstrap is different just like every man is different. I've tried a bunch and I always come back to the classic Bike jock which is pictured in my avatar. Bike redesigned their jocks a few years ago and no longer make them in this style. Sometimes they can be found for sale on European websites or on eBay. I have about 5, 2 of which are still in the boxes and have never been worn. They fit me like a glove. If you can track down some in this style, I would highly recommend them.

PS-The newer style Bike jockstraps are still pretty decent, but not as good IMO as the classic style.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
prefer viewing haha folks in the Aussie budgie smugglers
altho jockstraps for easier access are fine ha

budgie smugglers - Google Search

Australian slang term for men's tight-fitting Speedo-style swimwear. The 'lump in the front' apparently resembles a budgie when it is stuffed down ...

inherited heaps of variants, from an x partner who spent my $ on every conceivable model / make and serial number known to mankind, in the day
(considering Jocks were not overly common in NZ then / or even now i suspect)

hhah not related to yr query Au, but what the hell, gives the Internationl folk a glimpse of Aussie Budgies'

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear a Bike swimmer's jock as underwear sometimes. It's very comfortable. Supports the boys without total tight immobilization.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Always jock-up when I hit the gym or do any physical activity. Honestly, every brand of jockstrap is different just like every man is different. I've tried a bunch and I always come back to the classic Bike jock which is pictured in my avatar. Bike redesigned their jocks a few years ago and no longer make them in this style. Sometimes they can be found for sale on European websites or on eBay. I have about 5, 2 of which are still in the boxes and have never been worn. They fit me like a glove. If you can track down some in this style, I would highly recommend them.

PS-The newer style Bike jockstraps are still pretty decent, but not as good IMO as the classic style.

You da man. Classic Bikes all the way. It's a crime that they're not even made in the USA anymore!
I like the new Bikes as much as the old.

Does the original poster mean he's looking for "strapless" jocks: underwear that's just a pouch and a waistband? I don't find those comfortable, tho' they're kinda hot for sex.

acam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've worn jockstraps instead of other underwear since I was about 28. I can wear most sorts comfortably but dislike the 'lo-rise' style since in them I can't fit my penis pointing up along the stomach wall. I first started to wear it like this so that involuntary erections would be less obvious and got to prefer it. Nowadays I am inclined to buy lighter designs with a thin pouch made of s ingle layer of lycra. Zakk make one that is very comfortable.

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've been wearing briefs but they often ride up my bum. I don't find them that comfortable.

I have this trouble also. A jock is a pretty good answer. I like the Bike Jocks with the gray waistband. The waistband and cotton pouch are plenty comfortable.