Jockstraps

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Black11, Dec 1, 2004.

1. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

I am almost 8" soft. Got big balls too. Curious to know if anyone similar sized wears a jockstrap and what brand you wear?

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

"ProSport", made in England. Comfortable. I grab a bunch when I'm over there. Used to be able to get them on-line from Under Gear, I think.

3. BCH

BCH Member

Black, may I ask how big you are erect? I am about 4 soft and 8 hard, but I would rather be 8 soft and hard than lets say 4 soft and 10 hard. Is that wierd? Have you always been hung that big soft?

Thanks!

4. Max

Max New Member

I have written more than enough about this ... enough to bore the pants off everyone, really.

But, yes, I am more or less in your size range flaccid and have the big balls also. I wear a jock, made for me by a small company in Nottingham (England).

I could wear a standard jock, just about, for a limited time for sport etc. But for any length of time the compression is uncomfortable, and an erection would be dangerous. So the ones I wear all day have custom made pouches (in fact they are totally custom made as the rear straps have to be lengthened considerably).

I could give more details if you need similar.

5. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hi

Near 7'' soft here and thick too (see gallery) so unless I go commando I wear a wideband bike or safetguard jock for support and comfort. When spring board diving I sometimes wear a swim jock under a speedo so when I hit the water my balls don'y get bruised.

6. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

BCH,

I am 7-8 soft, 11 hard. I am definately a shower. Also, to answer the other part of your question, no I wasn't always that big soft. I imagine at birth I was quite a bit smaller LOL.

7. BCH

BCH Member

BCH,

I am 7-8 soft, 11 hard. I am definately a shower. Also, to answer the other part of your question, no I wasn't always that big soft. I imagine at birth I was quite a bit smaller LOL.
    [post=265694]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Good one Black :) LOL I was wondering if you Jelq or pump? Just a question :) But thats where I'd like to be 7 soft and 10 hard is OK by me. Your a stud!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice