Jockstraps

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Black11, Dec 1, 2004.

1. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

I am almost 8" soft. Got big balls too. Curious to know if anyone similar sized wears a jockstrap and what brand you wear?

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

"ProSport", made in England. Comfortable. I grab a bunch when I'm over there. Used to be able to get them on-line from Under Gear, I think.

3. BCH

BCH Member

Black, may I ask how big you are erect? I am about 4 soft and 8 hard, but I would rather be 8 soft and hard than lets say 4 soft and 10 hard. Is that wierd? Have you always been hung that big soft?

Thanks!

4. Max

Max New Member

I have written more than enough about this ... enough to bore the pants off everyone, really.

But, yes, I am more or less in your size range flaccid and have the big balls also. I wear a jock, made for me by a small company in Nottingham (England).

I could wear a standard jock, just about, for a limited time for sport etc. But for any length of time the compression is uncomfortable, and an erection would be dangerous. So the ones I wear all day have custom made pouches (in fact they are totally custom made as the rear straps have to be lengthened considerably).

I could give more details if you need similar.

5. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hi

Near 7'' soft here and thick too (see gallery) so unless I go commando I wear a wideband bike or safetguard jock for support and comfort. When spring board diving I sometimes wear a swim jock under a speedo so when I hit the water my balls don'y get bruised.

6. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

BCH,

I am 7-8 soft, 11 hard. I am definately a shower. Also, to answer the other part of your question, no I wasn't always that big soft. I imagine at birth I was quite a bit smaller LOL.

7. BCH

BCH Member

BCH,

I am 7-8 soft, 11 hard. I am definately a shower. Also, to answer the other part of your question, no I wasn't always that big soft. I imagine at birth I was quite a bit smaller LOL.
    [post=265694]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Good one Black :) LOL I was wondering if you Jelq or pump? Just a question :) But thats where I'd like to be 7 soft and 10 hard is OK by me. Your a stud!

Draft saved Draft deleted