Jockstraps

BigPug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nothing looks better on a guy than a jock. Can't be new either. Worn and tatterd looks best. Feels soft and really shows off any guy's package.

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
I got one word for the jockstrap phenomenon in the USA: football.

The bulk of the male population here has been looking at a lot of this in between plays for the last, I dunno, 30 years?

Attachments

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear them when I workout and also under jeans I think they are sexy to wear and they hold my cock and balls just fine!
Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

A couple of my jocks:

More of my pics here:
The Perfect Phallus

wow Jose...you really are testing the limits of that Zak Jockstrap! very nice! I've always been more in favor of the old type knit and rubber pouch..the classic jock pouch, but from your pic I think I am going to have to try the newer nylon pouch. looks very nice and stretchy.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear them when I workout and also under jeans I think they are sexy to wear and they hold my cock and balls just fine!
Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

A couple of my jocks:

More of my pics here:
The Perfect Phallus

The material on those Zaks looks really comfortable. Are they available in the UK does anyone know?

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
wow Jose...you really are testing the limits of that Zak Jockstrap! very nice! I've always been more in favor of the old type knit and rubber pouch..the classic jock pouch, but from your pic I think I am going to have to try the newer nylon pouch. looks very nice and stretchy.

They feel AWSOME!
You have to try them! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

More of my pics here:
The Perfect Phallus

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must also reply. I am straight, but I have a long established "Strap" fettish. Fun to have on and have taken off during foreplay.

Plus a male in a Strap is a visual treat to enjoy with the eye. Great eyecandy.

Males enjoy female eyecandy. I suspect females enjoy male eyecandy.

I am just trying to do my part.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you ever ware those, they look confortable, but I would not want to be see at the gym with that lol

I do have one of those in white..and I find they are not as comfortable as you might think they are...but that is my opinion. and no...I don't wear it to the gym..it is not supportive enough for me...I actually don't wear it much..I tend to bounce out of it

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you ever ware those, they look confortable, but I would not want to be see at the gym with that lol

I do have one of those in white..and I find they are not as comfortable as you might think they are...but that is my opinion. and no...I don't wear it to the gym..it is not supportive enough for me...I actually don't wear it much..I tend to bounce out of it

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like jocks in one way, but if I ever list this as a fetish where there a check boxes because I do find them sexy, others assume I have a collection of them and wear them during sex and stuff; which I do not.

Nice ball bra paddy :D