Jockstraps

D

deleted213967

I have to disagree just to keep things interesting...and be honest.

1. Yeah, they're associated with jocks, sexy! ...but so is jock itch and so are athletic cups...Do we drool over those?

2. They manage to show too much and yet too little (as G-strings do).

3. They visually distort the ass, especially if that ass is not 100.00% perfect - 0% fat. The elastic band eats into the bottom of the butt cheeks and makes the ass "overflow".

4. They partition the body in an unnatural way. The "framing" effect mentioned in an earlier post is really more a distraction from the continuity of the body (upper legs to lower butt...lower back to upper butt).

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love a man in a jock....and epescially love seein' straps under snug light-colored shorts/kakais....and of course, the great joy of a jeans-wearin' man, unzipping to a jock underneath....
....Wheew! Gotta stop, 'for the keyboard gits sticky!

acam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice pictures but quite a few of those men just don't know how to wear a jockstrap. The penis should be pointing UP. Then if it gets hard it still fits and doesn't strain against the pouch.

I agree with zimmer9 that Zakk jocks are very comfortable - I prefer the microfibre ones.

And the only reason for choosing one kind of underwear over another is *comfort*. If you want to tantalise someone you get changed after you take your trousers off. I've worn only jockstraps for about the last fifty years. Nothing else holds me so comfortably.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Yeah, they're associated with jocks, sexy! ...and so are athletic cups...Do we drool over those? quote]

Hey "Domisoldo"!

Here's an ATHLETIC CUP that you can drool over! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

very nice Ricky! where did you get it or did you make it yourself

D

deleted213967

1. Yeah, they're associated with jocks, sexy! ...and so are athletic cups...Do we drool over those? quote]

Hey "Domisoldo"!

Here's an ATHLETIC CUP that you can drool over! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

That looks sooooo gay!

Now show me sexy jock itch and I will be persuaded.

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I also agree with BigmeatNJ's assessment of the situation - it's all about accentuating the level of masculinity. Sure, it doesn't do it for some, but a lot of guys enjoy both the feeling and the look.

I love the feeling of having my ass exposed and my package cupped, even if I'm playing solo. And yeah, I can always pull the pouch to the side if I need to do some stuffing. :)

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed a lot of sports stores over here such as Rebel Sports are stocking jockstraps and cups a lot more than before, and advertising them in their catalogues too, so there must be a higher demand for them than what there was before over here.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a mistake to purchase a strapless pouch. The first time your cock gets excited, those strapless pouches tend to pop off. They look hot, but in practicality, they aren't really designed well for men, even those with big ball sacs.

All Sheer Jock Strap

This one solves the problem of popping out and also the straps that dig in to an imperfect ass. It shapes perfectly, gives you perfect support, and lets you expose your ass in a beautiful way. I've got several of these and they are always popular; you can work with the straps to expose more ass if you want to, but they are a lot better-looking than regular straps, and the socks look good more from the back, there's very little control up front even if you don't pop out.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sometimes wear a jock to the gym, I think its more of a fantasy for others but, I do like to see a nice ass framed by the 2 straps.

I usually wear compression shorts and BB shorts over them.

love to see that. I'm pretty sure I've had a fantasy see or two with a guy who looks somewhat like you (I'm in love with muscle)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think jocks in the US are/will comeback in popularity. just like the swing was away from boxers to briefs in the 60's because dad wore boxers so you didn't (although I wanted boxers BECAUSE dad wore them) . and now that dad is wearing briefs, most younger guys are wearing boxers or boxer briefs for the same reason I suspect. in baseball it went away from knee high sox and stirrups to pants to the shoes and now that is swinging back too. its a generational thing. every new generation wants to be different (and of course always think they know so much better..lol) so jocks will come back and compression shorts will become "old man-ish"

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am and always have been a big fan of them. C-IN-2's are quite comfy, have two of those. I have the new Grey/White Bike ones that I use for both lifting and Tennis practice, plus under work slacks since they keep everything nice and tight.

In regards to their popularity, I will say this: When I went to get my Bike's, Sports Authority and Academy sports were running VERY low on jockstraps and jock/cup combo packs, with lots of shelfpegs where jocks had been recently. I had to scrounge for what I got in my size.

I thought about it...but with this being Texas it makes perfect sense. I dont give a damn how good Nike or Under Armour's compression shorts are at are wicking moisture away....fabric is fabric when you punch it up around thighs or INTO CROTCH areas like where leg meets balls/taint/pubic area. In the Texas heat, ANY athlete who cares about comfort and performance is going to want as LITTLE fabric down there as possible...just enough to support and protect everything.

I think the jock comeback has already begun, at least here in the South, just because of common sense :)

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can I get a private show? :cool:

I am and always have been a big fan of them. C-IN-2's are quite comfy, have two of those. I have the new Grey/White Bike ones that I use for both lifting and Tennis practice, plus under work slacks since they keep everything nice and tight.

In regards to their popularity, I will say this: When I went to get my Bike's, Sports Authority and Academy sports were running VERY low on jockstraps and jock/cup combo packs, with lots of shelfpegs where jocks had been recently. I had to scrounge for what I got in my size.

I thought about it...but with this being Texas it makes perfect sense. I dont give a damn how good Nike or Under Armour's compression shorts are at are wicking moisture away....fabric is fabric when you punch it up around thighs or INTO CROTCH areas like where leg meets balls/taint/pubic area. In the Texas heat, ANY athlete who cares about comfort and performance is going to want as LITTLE fabric down there as possible...just enough to support and protect everything.

I think the jock comeback has already begun, at least here in the South, just because of common sense :)

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just ordered a couple of jockstraps online after trying to find new ones at Academy sporting goods stores (really piss poor selection).

Can't wait for the black Colt one to arrive.

JockstrapCentral - product page - Colt Basics Jockstrap

Once it gets in, will take some more pics and post them....that's a promise.

bulgeww2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have loved Jockstraps from the first one I put on in high school. A Bike with 3 red stripes. Now I have 40-50 jocks and well over 300 Briefs.

Very big turn on, I love wearing them and seeing others in them.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jockstraps never caught on in Australia unfortunately, but I hear they are regaining favour with sports people across America and even in the UK. So, like most fashion items although it was frowned upon for ages it now seems every guy ( or most ) see it as a virtue to wear and so am bringing it back into favour as it were.

Hey, don't be so sure about the appeal in Oz, WellHung. I've started wearing one again (after not putting one on since High School Soccer)...and am getting heaps of positive comments!

I especially love the way the straps will peak out the bottom of my short-shorts when I do a forward bend during my workouts...drives the guys nuts. As well as my partner, but in a different way cuz he gets a bit jealous.:rolleyes:

BTW, there was one comment earlier from someone being concerned about their ass being exposed in them. Dude, the idea is to wear them UNDER your pants while training. If you're just wearing those without any shorts over top while working out, then you're either 1) really brave or 2) a bit silly. Either way, give me a call when you do. I'd for one be very 'supportive' (had to work that joke in)!:tongue: Nothing hotter than a sweaty guy in a jockstrap...sitting on my face...Crap, after that fantasy, I think I'll go put mine on right now and go for a jog!!!!!!!!!